Agnostic.com
8 20

The feral male that has been coming around for a few months has learned that if he sets off my motion detection lights, I will come outside to see what is there, so he doesn't have to sit at the back door and start meowing when he hears me going to the kitchen. He's gotten really tame and if and when they start the neutering clinics, he and I will take a trip for a snip.

glennlab 10 July 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have one I named Popsicle. I have been feeding him in my shed for a year. My Frankie growls at him through the window. He doesn’t want Popsicle to come into his kingdom as he’s the king of our house.

Susieq Level 7 July 30, 2022

Is that his taco bell sauce? 😂

Kynlei Level 8 July 30, 2022

I go outside so little during the day, that I hadn't noticed it until I took the picture.The concrete can get up to 140 during the day, so I get across it quickly.

Healthy looking cat.

FrayedBear Level 9 July 29, 2022

He's a handsome tabby.

OldGoat43 Level 9 July 29, 2022

Good to hear.

Aww! What a pretty baby. Thank you for taking such good care of him.

Deb57 Level 8 July 29, 2022

He kind of adopted me, I just answered the call.

I had a feral that I adopted years ago when I lived in an apartment. He would scream to go outside and go visit my neighbors and cry at their doors. A few of those neighbors started feeding him inside their apartments then he would demand attention then go and visit another place. I got worried as he was eating less until a few of us were outside shooting the breeze one day and someone started talking about a visiting cat. We all looked at each other. Busted!

MizJ Level 8 July 29, 2022

The clever little sweetie is so pretty, and so young! I'm glad he has you. 🧡🧡🧡

Lauren Level 8 July 29, 2022

I just bought a case of food and left it near the hot tub enclosure so that if he's out there, I can just feed him. He's gotten pretty friendly, but has a habit of a really loud hiss when he approaches. but will beg to get scratched and petted. Talk about mixed signals. He'll come about 4 feet into the house then runs like he's on fire.

@glennlab There's no telling how much abuse he's had to deal with, so it's great that he's so drawn to you - it's a good sign that he'd be salvageable as a pet. Or maybe he's found home with you?

@glennlab Once he gets comfortable inside, you'll have a friend for life. 🙂

@Betty It's going to take awhile, I'll start moving his food dish closer to the back door. He doesn't like deep dishes, so I'm feeding him on a coffee can lid. (hoarding does pay off)

@glennlab My mum as she was weeding her garden spotted a black feral kitten. She began to toss some dry food as she weeded along the fence. Eventually the kitten got closer and closer to her and one day he was at the back door. By the middle of summer he was in and out of the house. By the end of summer he had chosen her to be his "human".

He was named Little Joe and he followed her everywhere. When she left the house on an errant he would cry at the door until she returned. She was the only one he would cuddle with and sleep with. Once he bonded with her no one else could come between them. He tolerated me but my mum is the one he wanted.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 9,033 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,538Top