Agnostic.com
5 12

Sunday morning cuteness

RobertNappi2 9 Jan 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who got slapped in the face with a wet fish that was then eaten by the dog.

FrayedBear Level 9 Jan 22, 2023

CAT WASHING

1. Thoroughly clean the toilet. 2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for any purchase they can find. 5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "powerwash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective. 6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door. 7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids. 8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself. Sincerely, The DOG
racocn8 Level 9 Jan 22, 2023

Pozin' so purrtee.

Love those faces

glennlab Level 10 Jan 22, 2023

Stunning!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 9,031 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top