Agnostic.com
2 8

So, I asked my nephew, who works graveyard, if he had any regular days off. He said, "No, why do you ask?" I explained I had hoped that there were some days in the week when Whiskers wakes me up that i would not have to get up in the early morning (usually around 4 AM) to let him out. My nephew then tells me about how Whiskers laying on his lap as he lounged in the recliner which is about 8 feet from the front door. He said, "I thought when he hopped off, that he was just going to sleep somewhere else. It wasn't until he saw me about 10 minutes later, that he realized the cat went upstairs to get me up and to come down to open the front door for him. It took 10 minutes because usually Whiskers, after waking me up, flops over laying on top of my chest purring and wanting attention.

I really hope he came upstairs to get and receive some love, and not just to get me up to come downstairs to open the front door, when my nephew was right there to open the door for him.

snytiger6 9 May 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My cats are indoor only, so I never get awoken for anything.

When in doubt, assume the cat was being lazy, because you will usually be right about that..

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 9,039 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,539Top