Agnostic.com
3 2

Trump Accuses Twitter of Interfering in the 2020 Presidential Election

President Donald Trump accused Twitter of interfering in the 2020 presidential election after the company attached a fact check to two of his tweets that made false claims about widespread voter fraud with mail-in ballots.

So, if I understand this correctly, the Trump Campaign apparently appears to feel that telling the truth is evidence of "political bias.” Interesting, but I think I’ve got an easy solution for them. If you don’t like being fact-checked by Twitter, why not just try telling the truth?

Of course, I suppose one could argue that if someone actually needs Twitter to help them decide whether or not they can actually believe anything that comes out of Donald Trump’s mouth - then they’ve obviously got much bigger issues than Twitter they’re dealing with.

All I can say is, it’s probably a damn good thing Trump wasn’t President during WW II, or we’d all be speaking German right now.

[johnnyrobishcomedy.com]

johnnyrobish 8 May 26
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Philip K. Dick's stories might have been historical instead of fiction!

brentan Level 8 May 27, 2020
1

Delusional Asshole

bobwjr Level 10 May 27, 2020
3

he's the biggest idiot I've ever seen in government.

JeffMesser Level 8 May 27, 2020