Only people who are going to vote for trump should be allowed to vote.
That's what they're trying for...
@phxbillcee Let us hope they do not succeed. Perhaps people will smarten up and they will vote all these people out of office. I think people know what Democracy actually is and for sure these people do not.
And, it was a fox exclusive, so no local Florida news was there.
I could almost believe that!
@phxbillcee It is true, they weren't let in. Some weren't very happy.
@Beowulfsfriend Are you talking about the new "Protest" laws? This particular story is Satire & no such actual Bill," banning democracy", actually happened.
@Beowulfsfriend Tho I admit, that "anti-protest" law comes damn close.
@phxbillcee the actual signing of his new anti vote law that the article takes aim
@Beowulfsfriend Either are fairly "anti-democracy", imo.
Shit no they do not want their own people to know about this, it might seem undemocratic.