Agnostic.com
8 14

Several years ago I grafted several apple varieties on a tree one being called Pink Pearl. Finally, this year it bore some of the apples and they are even more beautiful than I thought. Notice the heart shaped pattern around the core.

JackPedigo 9 Oct 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What does the outside look like?

Heidi68 Level 8 Oct 3, 2020

Wow!

Hathacat Level 9 Oct 3, 2020

How's the flavour?

See HippieChick58 below.

@JackPedigo as I told you she has me blocked.

Can you see the screenshot?

@FrayedBear Sorry, I missed that point. I could do another reply but someone beat me to it. In short, it's a nice flavor but does not live up to it's looks. Apples as these make great 'pink' applesauce.

@JackPedigo That pink idea sounds great. I must try colouring green sauce! I wonder how pureed strawberry + apple sauce will go with roast pork?

@Heidi68 thanks Heidi.

Gorgeous apple! Bet it tastes good too!

Maybe love is in the air or at least in the apples.

Jolanta Level 9 Oct 2, 2020

They are beautiful. I'm curious like HippieChick, how do they taste?

RussRAB Level 8 Oct 2, 2020

I answered her question.

@JackPedigo can't read it she's blocked.

How do they taste?

Average sort of tart-sweet with a bit of crunch. Not dense but more grainy. The picture gives a hint on the open cells. It's nice but not great. Must be Italian as the packaging is everything LOL

Unique.

wordywalt Level 9 Oct 2, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top