Agnostic.com
4 11

Definitely trying this!
😆🍷

bigpawbullets 9 Nov 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is such a thing as the internet and you can find everything there.

Poor little guy was blasted! 😍

@Redheadedgammy I remember years ago (don't want to say how many) but my young daughter and I watched a film about drunken animals. We were both rolling on the floor. "Animals are Beautiful People: the trailer:

Just don't believe everything one finds on the internet as someone in the Executive Mansion does..

@Mooolah ?? What's not to believe?

I've often heard the saying " Pissed as a Parrot" which is a common saying around here someone is almost blind drunk but never heard of being as "Soused as Squirrel"....LOL.

@Redheadedgammy I'm waiting and hoping that my tree, commonly known in New Zealand as the Drunken Parrot Tree, flowers soon.
According to the Gardening Guide the nectar produce is so abundant that it actually ferments almost over night and the birds can't resist it, hence they get very drunk.
I reckon sitting on the veranda, sipping a coffee and watching drunken birds staggering around/TRYING to fly might a good source of a laugh or three.

They are funny as can be anyway. I cannot imagine how funny they would be drunk!🤣🤣

we shall see!!!

@bigpawbullets please be sure to post about them and pictures would be fantastic!😉

My goats loved fermented pumpkins. They would party up by tossing the pumpkins at each other while eating.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Nov 2, 2020

If you're up for teaching them the wonders of alcohol, just speed up the process by adding a sprinkle of yeast. I do that in my compost to speed up the breakdown of sugars.

glennlab Level 10 Nov 2, 2020

Excellent idea Glenn!!

i obtained a huge barrel of chicken chit..which I added water... and I added my own scobbies... ( fermented tea) I've been using this f3ermented chicken poop in my garden as fertilizer.. the plants responded well.

@AmmaRE007 The are a lot more sugars and carbs that plants still have to break down farther in compost, the yeast makes it more available and speeds release of the nitrogen locked in ththat composted fertilizer

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by KateOahuThis morning I went to a class for making a terrarium with native plants at the Waikiki Community Center, which is about three blocks from where I live.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top