Agnostic.com
1 8

After at least 15 years and who knows how many bulbs lost, I've finally succeeded.
My first ever Tulip bulbs are ACTUALLY growing and beginning to get ready to bloom as well.
And the gardening experts around this area said they " Can only be grown in a Garden by using a Greenhouse/Hothouse with regular and steady drip-feed watering systems and need tending like a Mother hen with her chicks."
Mine just got planted in with other plants, watered once a week and a small amount of Blood and Bone sprinkled around them every 6 -8 weeks.

Triphid 9 Sep 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yah! my tulips ended up as rabbit food before they can bloom so now I just plant daffodils.

Donna_I Level 8 Sep 15, 2021

Luckily we don't get rabbits roaming free around town only arse-wipes who like to steal flowers from the gardens of others.

@Triphid well that is just rotten! Hope yours stay in the garden!

@Donna_I I hope so too, my gates will be LOCKED and secure from sunset until sunrise, my security systems are on 24/7 and my fence has pieces that work similar to barbed wire fixed into the top of it as well.

@Triphid wow! sounds a bit like Fort Knox. 🙂

@Triphid puts me in a frame of mind for a re-watch of claasic Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were- Rabbit.

@Donna_I Not really, the "barbed wire bit" is made from twisting the the end pieces of the wire netting around the straining wire that holds it up ( took down the ugly, rusting corrugated iron fence that stood about 6 feet high because it cut off a lot of the late afternoon sun from the garden beds), the security system was installed about 12 years ago when the town was having a really bad rash of home invasions and burglaries happening PLUS I have an small collection of antiques mainly Australian stuff though but some are quite rare so I've been told.

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 5,329 More

Posted by FernappleThe little woodland garden, is a symphony of blue, purple and white now. Hyacinth, Honesty, and Ornithogalum.

Posted by KateOahuThis morning I went to a class for making a terrarium with native plants at the Waikiki Community Center, which is about three blocks from where I live.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,511Top