Agnostic.com
2 4

Blimey, the sparrows haven't even finished with their "morning farts" and already I have 4 Magpies, 6 Corellas, 13 Wood-pigeons and a pair of Ring-necked Grass Parrots lining on the power lines awaiting the Maitre-de to bring forth their repast.

Triphid 9 Mar 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About 4 years ago, my wife gave me a good sized bird feeder for Christmas. We filled it and hung it outside our window. Lots of different birds came to feed from cardinals and blue jays to juncos and white wing doves. Often, the branches around the feeder was full of birds waiting their turn at the seed, and the ground underneath had several cleaning up any seeds that fell there. Eventually, we had another bird visit our yard , but they weren't after the seed - they wanted the seed eaters. On several occasions, we found spots where a hawk had caught one of our other visiters. Most often they were the doves that were targeted. Because we had small dogs who were pups, we decided to not fill the bird feeder. No sense in attracting something that might decide on red meat one day when they can't catch poultry.

RussRAB Level 8 Mar 16, 2022

I like and enjoy making my own bird-feeders but hey, that's me.

A simple fact of life the more you feed animals (including human) the more will come along to be feed.

JackPedigo Level 9 Mar 16, 2022

So, when it comes to our Aussie native birds species who just been through extended droughts with terrible bush-fires thrown in as well, where may I ask IS the problem?

@Triphid Sorry, I refuse to get in any more debates. Again, exceptions don't make the rule.

@JackPedigo What have you run out of those Arrogance and False courage pills again then?

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top