Agnostic.com
6 8

Do you agree?

Hathacat 9 Apr 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are you saying the gods didn’t do it?

yvilletom Level 8 Apr 16, 2020

I got 11 out of 17.

Eirteacher Level 7 Apr 16, 2020

I am not familiar with black-Sholes equation

noworry28 Level 8 Apr 15, 2020

In mathematical finance, the Black–Scholes equation is a partial differential equation (PDE) governing the price evolution of a European call or European put under the Black–Scholes model. Broadly speaking, the term may refer to a similar PDE that can be derived for a variety of options, or more generally, derivatives. For a European call or put on an underlying stock paying no dividends, the equation is: ∂V/∂t+1/2σ²S²∂²V/∂S²+rS∂V/∂S-rV=0 where V is the price of the option as a function of stock price S and time t, r is the risk-free interest rate, and σ is the volatility of the stock.

don't recall most of those but for sure

Without resorting to looking up Black-Scholes Equation, which I am unfamiliar with, I emphatically agree.

Yes although I don't understand most of these...

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 52

Photos 77,336 More

Posted by glennlabIn case there was ever any doubt

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill more bear…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators