Agnostic.com
4 16

Who else remembers the old ways of blocking telemarketers trying to contact you about your car warranty expiration, ex-girlfriends and ex-boyfriends, bill collectors, your boss wanting you to come in on your day off, political campaign call.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

noworry28 8 Sep 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually that phone was from the 1950s' and 60s' by the 1970s' the phones were the same size and weight they just had push buttons. As for robocallers I just ask them obnoxious questions like "what's the matter to lazy and stupid to get a real job like digging ditches or flipping burgers?....I have been cussed out by many irate scumbags it soothes my soul.... As for bill collectors I just forward them to the Kremlin and for some reason they stop calling me.... After all it isn't my bill anyway so why bother right?...

Yea I know the touchstones came out in the 80's, but I found this meme and I liked it and I didn't change it.

@noworry28 Here they were introduced in the 70s'...
[en.wikipedia.org]

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I remember the commercials for them in the 70's but a lot of people didn't get the touchstones until the 80's when they were cheaper. My house had the first touchstones in 1978.

In the 90's we went online.

And my home's number had a bunch of 9s. It took forever to dial, and then you mess up and had to start all over again.

Zoohome Level 8 Sep 13, 2020

What is that thing?

it's an antique. πŸ˜‚ I saw one on the TV program: "Antique road show."

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 40

Photos 77,362 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jerseyπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jerseyπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore Chiefs’ kicker…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTiny dot on the tiny blue dot?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyChiefs gotta drop the kicker…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,003Top

Moderators