Agnostic.com
7 18

If you don't know...

scurry 9 Oct 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My daughter took a home ec class in high school. Their idea of cooking was teaching to make a grilled cheese sandwich . Something I taught my kids as soon as they could reach the stove. My kid was the only one with a clue ...and we wonder why the country fell apart when the restaurants closed 🙄

wolf041 Level 7 Oct 15, 2020

When I first met my wife she had no idea of how to cook. I even had to show her how to boil water without burning it!

Petter Level 9 Oct 15, 2020

I very rarely cook to crisp - might as well buy a bag of bacon flavoured potato crisps.

FrayedBear Level 9 Oct 15, 2020

Lol funny, have been cooking bacon since a teenager

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 15, 2020

I doubt my husband could. I had to teach him how to brown hamburger. I love him but, come on. 🤦♀️😂

Kynlei Level 8 Oct 14, 2020

I don’t like bacon. I don’t like the way it makes the house smell and I was always afraid of the bacon grease sizzling and spattering and burning me so never a priority to learn how to cook it. Also got in trouble as a child because I would pick off fat and crisp parts and just eat the parts that were actually meat. I prefer ham or Canadian bacon with my eggs.

Do you have bacon steaks?

This has been true for longer than I have been alive and is nothing new. Back in the 70s' my school district made home economics a optional coed class in high school and nobody in the class knew how to cook even the most simple items even hot dogs... Big time football "heroes" took the class to meet girls but they wanted to partner with me because I actually knew how to cook (I took the class for the same reason). For the final your group had to make a complete meal including a dessert which for most of them was hot dogs or "hamberders" french fries and ice cream or some such nonsense. We had spaghetti with homemade sauce, a salad, and baked Alaska since the class was graded on a curve the football players failed... My sister somehow managed to pass but the only thing she learned to make was what she called "cheesy potatoes" fried potatoes with parmesan cheese...

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 40

Photos 77,383 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairySo, not at all?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBlock the kicker!

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,003Top

Moderators