Agnostic.com
6 10

Happiest of Holidays Everyone!

surrealhoax 7 Dec 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tomorrow, December 21, at 10:59 AM E.D.S.T. - the earth will have reached its point of furthest tilt.! The Solstice will begin at that moment!
[wsj.com]

Robecology Level 9 Dec 20, 2021

The real reason for the season.

I’d LOVE a Saturnalia cup.

KateOahu Level 8 Dec 19, 2021

I'd rather Dunkin', or even Cirkle K!

phxbillcee Level 10 Dec 19, 2021

We had a saying here in Astoria, "Friends do not let friends go to Starbuck;s!" There used to be a coffee shop downtown when Starbuck;s decided to come here. They sued Sam Bucks, Samantha Buck's coffee shop for name infringement and won. They were assholes, I still do not go there even though I have a friend who works there.

Happy time away from work week!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators