Agnostic.com
7 11

Ten years ago today my life changed in a way I could have never imagined. Today I remember my beloved, Karl Albert Wright, he was my everything through those thirty-eight years and one month. Through his feminist love, I pushed the envelope, I accomplished things that are amazing to me now. Love really does make you strong, and it gave me a feeling I could do anything, and I did.
He was my everything, that sounds so easy, so matter of fact, that the true reality of what that truly means is missing. For me it means, l lost myself when Karl died, my art, my motivation, my desire to accomplish, some of my family, my faith, my Ojibway culture and friends.
Please don’t give me solutions, because I have done and tried them all, and still can’t seem to find myself. πŸ’—πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

MsHoliday 8 Aug 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was denied my every Cherokee word 38 years by my racist assimilationist father leaving only hunting fishing planting healing in wasichu words ..... the great gift of culture I could only now learn as an aging elder ....but Feminist Atheism IS THE HUMAN BIRTHRIGHT freedom from brutal beliefs forced by bad boys ....all truth comes from life giving Woman by deed or seed..... our science of spirit water living soil clean air pure food

I understand. My husband of 31 years passed away last year of cancer. We were inseparable and loved being together. I'm just barely starting to feel less like I've lost a vital organ. Grief is a journey that has no right or wrong directions IMO. For me, it comes in waves, ebbs and flows... sometimes it hits out of the blue... unexpectedly. Life can be overwhelming. Gentle hugs to you.

Sonja44 Level 7 Aug 6, 2020

I have no solutions to offer. I keep muddling thru one day at a time 😟

freeofgod Level 8 Aug 1, 2020

I feel your pain;my longtime girlfriend passed in Aug. 2018. My life has not been the same as I still struggle to regain my emotional equilibrium, and sense of myself.I hope you can find peace in life,and some contentment if not happiness.

It has been just over two years since I lost my darling Richard. We had 15 great years together. I have felt so empty inside since his passing. This group and the site in general have helped me get through these two years. I’m grateful for the kindness of strangers here, and many have become friends to me.😍 sending you a πŸ€— hug.

I can't imagine what you're going through right now.. But 38 years with someone who loved you completely? Oh my.. That's wonderful.. No one lives forever.. Honor his memory and be the best you.. πŸ’˜πŸ’”

I know it might sound trite - but please try to keep the memories of those 38 years you spent together foremost in your mind. There are sooooo many people who never get even close to that.... No one knows if the future holds joy or happiness for you -- or for any of us -- but I think your husband would have wanted you to honor his memory by living your best life - however possible.
Everyone who has lost a loved one shares in your loss.....

Lavergne Level 8 Aug 1, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 138 More

Posted by bookofmoronsIts been 10 years last week since I lost her. Hard to believe where that time went and yet it isn't either

Posted by RedheadedgammyToday four years ago today, at 4:15 in the morning my darling Richard passed away.

Posted by BettyEvery day. πŸ˜₯

Posted by RoseyRoseToday is the anniversary of my husbands birth.

Posted by GeorgeRocheleauI know how they feel.

Posted by Sonja44All of it.

Posted by Sonja44My love would have been 61 years old today. πŸ’”

Posted by AlchemyWow, I am grateful to find this group.

Posted by AlchemyWow, I am grateful to find this group.

Posted by Huskygirl4everToday would be our 27th anniversary it's the seventh one without you and it hurts this picture would be taken on June 12th the original date we had set for the wedding but we had to get married a ...

Posted by Huskygirl4everI remember when Norm gave this to me and the first time I ever read it I actually read my last name as Friedrich this is one of the things I will always cherish

Posted by AncientNight45 years ago, my Father told me, "Beware the Ides of March!" It was the day I got Married to my Girlfriend.

Posted by KymmacgOne of the biggest issues for me, now, even 18 years later, is the loss of life.

Posted by alonI had a nice Bacon/Cheese Omelette for my Sunday Breakfast this morning instead of my usual Eggs Benedict.

Posted by MsHolidayMemories.

Posted by MsHolidayI have chosen to place this here to let others know that we do move forward.

• Top tags#wife #friends #grief #death #cancer #video #hope #relationship #world #kids #memories #reason #widow #marriage #god #religion #weddings #children #Song #dogs #book #DonaldTrump #holiday #Christmas #parents #sleep #church #dream #religious #poetry #hospital #Friday #funeral #sex #lonely #hello #advice #coffee #dying #soul #humans #college #rain #dance #siblings #movies #faith #money #youtube #Present ...

Members 273Top

Moderators