Agnostic.com
1 0

A must read for all Australians regarding Melbourne's shutdown. I agree with 2 points: Response is way overboard and #2 our illustrious leaders do not know what the fuck they are doing.
Perspective people, perspective
[rt.com]

powder 8 Aug 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a cracker. Victoria according to the state car number plates has issued some fascinating slogans. In a 2012 report in the Age newspaper it was stated -
"The new number plate slogan "Vic – stay alert stay alive" is part of a State Government bid to promote road safety.
Previous messages have included "Victoria - on the move" during the Kennett era, "Victoria - garden state" and "Victoria - the place to be".
Premier Ted Baillieu said the new slogan built on the state's reputation as a world leader in the field of road safety."

How prescient the move, place to be and education slogans now are! Typical political whim wham for a goose's bridle.

I notice that the RT report states that both flu & road deaths last year far exceeded C19 rates of death but no state of disaster was declared.

It is not necessary for police to enter premises to know how many are within. They now have equipment that will pick up heat signatures through brick & concrete.

Has legislation actually been enacted making the report reality?

@powder someone should have him arrested.

They don't even control sneezing, joggers & cyclists.

As for asymptomatic carriers of the virus they don't want to know about them!

@powder An ex communist now Trumpist that I went to school with claims that it all results from a conference that the communists had back in 1928. The conference conclusion was that communism would not be accepted until law courts & government were so derided by the people that there would be no alternative but to have a communist led revolution.
Having experienced Victorian law and its resemblance to Kafka's "the Trial" and now seeing this sort of illogical behaviour I can only wonder at the truth in my school chum's information!

I was recently reminded that on Monday I had to point out to a women whingeing that her staff were not being respected that respect is earned not automatically given. And in her employees cases, inferior & frequently injurious & ignorant behaviour is not going to garner respect.

If someone offers advice to you because they know more efficient ways of accomplishing a task it is not an insult nor a reflection on your stupidity - stupidity becomes self evident when you do not implement the suggestion. A reflection on your training & education yes.

Furthermore a simple thank you to the advisor prevents you from further having your standing & reputation from being devalued by the advisor.

@powder see my latest post which I hope may elicit more reaction than just stupid people blocking.

@powder that's interesting the link just took me there. Perhaps I should repost in Ausie Sceptics as well as "Tales from the Lockdown", Out of the Illusion and Hellos & General!

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #money #minister #federal #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 430Top