Agnostic.com
2 10

I was given a bag of peanuts which was blessed by the Pope....

I gave them away. I dislike religious nuts.

Zealandia 8 Sep 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, shelled out blessings are meaningless crumbs.

It’s acorn-y joke, but with a kernel of truth.

@Zealandia I'd rather just go for the pecan-ese pup, than tolerate nuts from Brazil, or anywhere else.

@Lilac-JadeCanada I walnut say any more.

@Zealandia Ok, just don't let me cashew.

Must be the same goofball who gave my toothless hospitalised very old mate a bag of nuts & raisins to eat with his dinner!

FrayedBear Level 9 Sep 18, 2021

Crikey, that must have been hard to swallow.

@Zealandia no he just pursed his lips & became a peanut shooter. So far one blinded nurse & a red eyed doctor. & He wonders why they tie him down & force morphine into him!

@FrayedBear Sounds like a bit of a character.Obviously raisin some hell!

@Zealandia He was in the Dutch resistance at 16 & then the Dutch mercenaries sent to Indonesia\ Malaysia to regain the colonies & fight Chinese communism in 1946. The Dutch government & his father shafted him. It was a 12 month contract that went for 2 years before relief from the newly formed Dutch army which then perpetrated all sorts of atrocities that they blamed on the mercenaries. When he got home he found that his father had stolen half his accumulated wages. He then trained in Paris in art history & potting, moved to NZ as a teacher, was instrumental in getting Maori art recognised & preserved, married a Norfolk Island princess, fled her & antiquated NZ laws (they tried to keep him an indentured registered teacher & responsible for his wife's pregnancy 6 months after they separated) to Australia where he did well for himself teaching, repeatedly rescuing his dope addicted daughter from NZ. At 68 he he married a Tagalog whore who possibly cuckolded him. He ensured that she qualified at Sydney university as a nurse, he left to raise the child but the bitch didn't leave him until the child was 16. That was an ugly period. He still watches the news in at least four languages that he is fluent in. He was found by the weekly aged carer lying on the floor unable to move, with lung infection & an ulcer on his bum. Since then the NSW hospital have been having a good go at trying to kill him off whilst milking the cash cow of his medical insurance company!

@FrayedBear Certainly had an interesting and eventful life.

Was wondering, does he have a son who owns a DVD store? I stumbled across an article about a DVD rental shop operator. The story mentioned this guy’s Dad who fought for the Dutch against Indonesian independence forces. Or is that too much of a coincidence?

Hopefully, he’ll be discharged back into the community and be given appropriate support to live independently again.

@Zealandia No. As for independent living again he thinks it highly unlikely. His children seemingly just want to get hold of his house to liquidate. The hospital has caused much of the problem by allowing his body to atrophy, my own experience & observation being the same that the elderly are not properly exercised, the effect of bed stay being grossly under prevented.

@FrayedBear Not a good state of affairs.

@Zealandia Probably occurring the world over. Barbarity is never far from the surface.

@Zealandia Don't be hospitalised!?

@FrayedBear No, not all workers in support roles are truly caring for people.
Fortunately I haven’t been to hospital for years!

@Zealandia Neither had I until some bastard ran me over.

@FrayedBear Crikey! Hopefully the stay wasn’t too long and that the driver was suitably punished.

@Zealandia Nope hit & run - never caught.

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 624 More

Posted by noworry28Laws are laws 🀣🀣

Posted by MoravianI think I have been conned

Posted by Moravianhorsing around

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaHanging my head, going to my corner now.....

Posted by mzeeshoe fly pie

Posted by noworry28Icebergs are dangerous 😳 from sinking the titanic to blinding manatees.

Posted by mzeeThought I'd run with this

Posted by ZealandiaWhat dogs really understand….

Posted by ZealandiaDesert Island cartoon…. “Care for a swim?”

Posted by ZealandiaAliens faking the Earth landing…

Posted by mzeeany cheese welcome

Posted by MoravianEye catching.

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaI'll go to my corner now.....

Posted by RetiredTime for something lighter. Looking for a 10 on the groaner scale.

Posted by noworry28Tense moment 😬

Posted by ZealandiaI’m sure I booked that seat…

• Top tags#god #religion #wife #joke #religious #world #friends #Atheist #dogs #church #money #hell #sex #DonaldTrump #hope #mother #Jesus #kids #book #parents #video #children #reason #relationship #atheism #death #Police #Bible #movies #earth #teacher #belief #laws #fear #agnostic #truth #Christian #beliefs #animals #cats #faith #guns #evidence #priest #Song #community #books #humans #Christians #government ...

Members 1,428Top