Agnostic.com
3 11

Eye catching.

Moravian 8 Dec 10
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

I was at a party and some drunk guy took his false eye out and dropped it in my drink. The normal reaction he got was horror and a free drink. Nope I ran off with it in my drink, refilled my drink and later as he frantically searched trying to find me I nearly choked on it when I tipped my glass up to finish my drink (yes I was drunk too) start of a fun relationship for a few months.

0

I can relate. 😉

Betty Level 9 Dec 13, 2023
1

Groan!

FrayedBear Level 9 Dec 10, 2023