Agnostic.com
3 2

Myth & Fact in Venezuela's Latest Election: Eyewitness Report

Was the Venezuelan election rigged? Abby Martin speaks with an election observer.

At the start of the video Abby speaks about her time in Venezuela in 2017. This is during a period of heightened false narratives from our MSCM that she debunks. For those new/ish here you can find that video >>>> [theempirefiles.tv] which is titled Abby Martin in Venezuela - Supermarkets to Black Markets

Abby Martin talks to Venezuelans on the streets of Caracas and investigates the main claim that there's no free press, and that there is no food in the supermarkets.

Using hidden cameras, she takes you through local grocery stores and the underground black market currency exchange, the main source of inflation in the country.

Abby sits down with economist Pasqualina Curzio to learn more about the nature of the black market and chronic shortages of goods. Knowing that world leaders are calling for foreign intervention, Abby finds out if locals agree.

William_Mary 8 Dec 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i admire her attempt to try & set the record straight. but the american ppl could not care less even if they did know the truth.
what's she's trying to do has about as much effect as a fart in a hurricane.

Thank goodness for Empire Files.

RoboGraham Level 8 Dec 17, 2020

Is this the election that Tweety is screaming about being rigged?

OldGoat43 Level 9 Dec 17, 2020

If Yweety is screaming about Venezuela it probably is. This election was just held this month. I've been following the Venezuela elections staunchly for at least 7 years. A lot since the Chavez era also. As Abby Martin indicated they've held elections about every year for 20 years now. These aren't all presidential elections though. This election was along with a national assembly election. Which is similar to our congress. Much like our general elections.

A few years ago they held a series of elections throughout the country for wide scale indoctrinations of citizens into government to restore arts and cultural programs erased by US puppet governments before the Chavez revolution. Along with placing many into positions to have more power within their communities beside local government. Large scale communes towards workforce programs and community self farming to combat the hunger issues from the sanctions. The country went through a widescale austerity period during that period creating vast poverty prior to Chavez. Chavez reduced poverty by approximately 50% after gaining power.

Seemingly about every 2 years now the government holds presidential elections. It has been basically forced into this from western outside opposition attempting to overthrow the country, and or to simply shut those entities up. As spoken in the video, the government knows it has the support of a vast amount of the population in which it would be hard for the country's opposition parties to win much power. That's why the last few elections the westernized countries have been holding the far right party from participating/boycotting because they know they can't win the presidential with the support Manduro has.

This latest election was essential in voting out a far right opposition party responsible for supporting the deadly sanctions placed on the country since the Obama administration. I would suggest Tweedy has been well conditioned by the MSCM fake news, or possibly is a wealthy elite from Venezuela that would like to see a return to the pre Chavez era. It's been a while since I've seen that person on a forum to go any further on it. I do recall getting constant flack from her/him though in my experiences.

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,699Top