Agnostic.com
4 2

What if someone told you that the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act or the CARES Act was introduced to congress in January of 2019? A full year before anyone had ever heard of the current coronavirus or Wuhan China?

Well, someone has seemingly made quite a compelling discovery. Either we've been totally deceived over the past year and a half or someone needs to explain this shit to me.

Does anyone know this guy and where to find him?

[facebook.com]*F

[congress.gov]

William_Mary 8 June 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Caveat Emptor. This guy also claims masks don't work when that was disproven more than a century ago.

MizJ Level 8 June 5, 2021

I haven't finished reading the gov't page but I think that it started as a bill to end the excise tax on health insurance and then it went through 5 evolutions.

MizJ Level 8 June 5, 2021

I'd say delusion is not just a river in Egypt...er, wait...well, you get my point.

phxbillcee Level 10 June 5, 2021

It's right there on the government site for the bill. Can you explain how that works for us?

@William_Mary I don't believe in time travel. I don't believe in clairvoyance. & I don't believe that all of Congress knew & started acting on this a year or more before anyone else had the slightest inkling & not one person outside twigged to it. Something is off here. I'm not sure what it is, honestly, but the alternative now brings us to lizard people level conspiracy.

I'd say they were lying or mistaken?

Druvius Level 8 June 5, 2021

It's right there on the government site for the bill. Can you explain how that works for us?

@William_Mary So there's a mistake on a government web site, your point?

@Druvius actually it's not a mistake. Since this is a day old and probably will not get many more views, I'll spill the beans.

[wusa9.com]

This guy did a great job of correlatin​g the bill to other aspects from think tanks and group agendas to make disinformation seem quite real. I'm trying to get that point across for people to do their own work. If you do a search on this you're get several leads to the more likely explanation.

My first view of it a few days ago had me going also until I did the work. I have to wonder if the others who were fascinated over this comment on a Johnstone facehack post put enough critical thought into later proof checking it also.

This goes to show how easy our MSCM can deceive people with their mis/disinformation as it's quite often worse with mere accusations lacking any evidence at all on repetitive mode with other stations and newspapers.

@William_Mary Yeah, disinformation online ranges from "you'd have to be a fool to believe it" to much more sophisticated stuff.

@Druvius that fact that there are so many who are indoctrinated into the MSCMs vast amount of unsubstantiated information we have, by your terms, a lot of fools in the US.

The MSCM has basically helped to negate virtually all deadly and destructive prior colonialism agendas since the beginning of its founding as a nation. The US has been doing what Hitler was attempting approximately a century and a half before his time. Sophistication would be a civil society demanding an end to this ruling class cult activity that only benefits them. But placing emphasis on our history to understand the long list of death and destruction in our wake will not be tolerated.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#DonaldTrump #world #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #campaign #created #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #book #community #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #nation #capitalism #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,692Top