Agnostic.com
0 0

Preview release of ChatGPT shows potential of artificial intelligence

Last week during my workweek morning ritual in regards to waking up with coffee and cigarettes and checking in (not enough yet obviously) before getting ready for work, I made a hasty reply in my short time filled with my ignorance to this ChatGPT crap. I'm not perfect! I occasionally, rarely 🙂 make the mistake of eye candy leads drawing me into comments of ignorance, or mistake/misread other comments.

I'm not shy to admit I sometimes have to repetitively read comments to fully understand the context. It comes with attempting to debate with others who have mastered the art of opposition who purposely use the injection of changing narratives and context of information while adding unsubstantial accusations, often lined with personal attacks. But then there's these people who are also simply uninformed within manipulative managed perception for many various reasons. Or the combination of both.

It was a hit on multiple fronts/replies that I first took as an attack on my post while overlooking this mention of recently new chat system. Still cleaning sleep out my eyes and morning hacks my head was beginning to spinning from a combination of contradictions and relatively sane conjectures. Which I took as coming from the same person. I apologized later and we seemed to meet on the same level later. Anyways----Here we go.

[wsws.org]

{However, while ChatGPT brings forward all the accomplishments of computer technology of the past 75 years on a world scale and possesses socially transformative potential, it also remains ensconced within capitalism, its private property for profit system and national state political structures.

Between are a number of other paragraphs to read.

Meanwhile, as with all other high tech innovation under capitalism, the power of ChatGPT and artificial intelligence are understood to fetch substantial contracts with the Pentagon and defense departments around the globe.}

Before my highlights above the article describes a sense of potential good uses for this system, with few current glitches. But then comes the bottom line which should beg the question, for whom. Essentially what we have here is a computer with AI abilities performing the same agenda as you would get from the many fact checking sites I have continuously warned about. They come with a directive agenda that is often only beneficial to a managed perception of a delusional reality steering us away from full disclosure. If they aren't purposely feeding you blatant lies. Distorting, misrepresenting, turning us away from alternative information sites that can provide more informative factual news. They have managed to make it that you do not trust yourselves. You're incapable of observing oppositional opinions to determine what the truth is. Afraid you might actually combine history and common sense together to discover how much they're trying to manipulate you. They're challenging your intellectuality, as they also manage to change history.

William_Mary 8 Apr 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #evidence #policy #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,706Top