Agnostic.com

22 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well it is the Young Men’s Christian Association so technically it’s his pool

Another homeless desperate for medical treatment.

I've never seen Jesus, but about 15 years ago I saw Elvis in a Philadelphia McDonald's. His teeth looked awful, but his hair and side burns were intact.

Wait... how did he take a dip? He walks on water so his feet must've either kept him out of the water (walking) or he dove in, and his feet refused to sink and he drowned, head down, in a pool, hanging from his feet, which are floating on the surface... no?

He cannot walk on water any more. There are holes in his feet.

Did he turn the water into wine?

Bring up a bushel of fish?

Maybe drop a few loaves?

@snifflz "Drop" not "Pinch off" the difference is subtle, but it's there! 🙂

So.... It didn't go swimmingly for him?

Wow. And I have the beard too! But, sigh, when I stepped out into the water, I sank.

Why isn't this on Fox News?

Lol

Well I guess that beats seeing Jesus in toast. LOL

Why...just why

They left out the part where they had to drain the pool because it was all wine.Typical.

See that's the kind of miracle I need

@LadyAlyxandrea I know, right?

Weren't there any shootings in the USA this week?

It couldn't have been Jesus, Lady. This guy was wearing underwear. 🙂

The real Jesus from Mexico, or the iminagery one?

The real Jesus from Mexico, or the iminagery one?

Classic Jesus!

That's what passes for news in Kansas... I hope they have a mental hospital or at least a psyc ward. Jesus needs someone to tell him that he doesn't exist.

People should be very used to seeing Jesus in his underpants.

I really love me some neurotics in public. They always make %sses out of themselves and refuse to acknowledge the root of their problems.

Just because Jesus walked on water doesn't imply that he can't go swimming if he wants. He's the son of god, FCOL! Cut the guy some slack.

Was it really Jesus ?? lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100573
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.