Agnostic.com

4 0

If you could anyone, alive or departed, and why?

Fellow Non-Believers, I would be interested to know your answers. Ok, I'll lead off. I would choose to be Hugh Heffner. (OK, be kind. I liked Heff) Why? Well, I get to be rich, do some good in the world, and I like red silk dressing gowns. Oh yes, and there's also the...ah...bunnies.......

David1955 8 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow, imagine you're the Bunny for a moment.

I'm aware that I am walking into the bear pit on this one. But I'll imagine. I'll imagine I'm an independent woman, and I make a choice to work as a bunny, and I like it, and I want to do it, and nobody is forcing me, and I am being well paid, and there are strict rules so I can't be mistreated. Actually I don't have to imagine because I have heard bunnies say this in articles and interviews. I'm actually very well informed on the history of Playboy and Hef, as it is very interesting. The role Playboy played in promoting women's issues in the 60s and 70s is well documented, as well as other progressive issues. Women's equality can never be that all women will always approve of all choices that women make, but that women have the right to make them, and be free from discrimination. Thanks.

a sexy woman then i could perve in the mirror

Confucius just thinking of the twist I could make on those proverbs .

Sorry, I never envied a human been to the grade of wanting to be him or her. Never Ocurred To Me. Even trying to think now and still come with a blank If able to I will make some changes in my decisions or work harder on some projects but I don't envy anyone to want to be them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10370
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.