Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Pence will attend Southern Baptist Convention meeting amid turmoil over gender - The Washington Post

Mike Fucking Pence will be SO happy there! Surrounded by all his peeps and NO WOMEN.....and oh, the memers are REALLY gonna have fun with THIS little photo-op! B/c frankly, Mike, it sounds TOTES gay! 😉

BookDeath 8 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I got to the line " women should serve churches in 'biblically appropriate ways,'” all that hit me was the story about Lot's daughters getting him drunk and sleeping with him to continue his line... that would be the Southern Baptists to a T.

They are causing so much trouble in our country. The other day there were 4 cars from Florida full of people with all kind of god stickers on the back of their cars.I stopped to get gas but later caught up with then just outside my neighborhood. They were dropping off two people at the beginning of each street going door to door. These Florida freeks should stay in Florida.

Marine Level 8 June 13, 2018

"Woman can serve in biblically appropriate ways" yeah I stopped reading right there. And why should the VP be there? This is a country that has separated church and state. I find it amazing how we as a country are all antsy about keeping the middle east, or should I say Turkey, secular but here in this country we expect our leaders to be bible thumpers

HA!!! I hit that exact line and burst out laughing... stereotypical right-wing Xians.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105216
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.