39 6

What age wound you love to be again?

By EmeraldJewel
Options Favorite Like

39 comments

1. I still had perky boobs.
RoseyRose Level 5 June 13, 2018

LOL. Good reason!

Yesterday. I just need the lotto numbers. Why go back in time. It was life on lifes terms so changing any part of it could possibly cause trouble with you or others. The butterfly effect can help or hurt.... you'll never know...

BucketlistBob Level 8 June 14, 2018

I liked my forties - felt strong I odnt kn owif I'd want to go back to it because it wouldnt be the same but yes forties were good - now 70 it's also not bad just different.

jacpod Level 7 June 14, 2018

Today is a good day to be my age but I look my best in my thirties.

Sheannutt Level 8 June 14, 2018

Absolutely LOVED my 40's. At long last I finally knew what I was doing!!!!

thinkingsooner Level 6 June 14, 2018

5 or 40. Either would be fine with me.

Sticks48 Level 8 June 13, 2018

The exact age I am now.

RoadGoddess Level 7 June 13, 2018

No need to go back, you're already there ... Clever !!!

Whatever age I was when my back didn't hurt...

DerekD Level 7 June 13, 2018

I would stay the same age. Don't want to go backwards with children and people in my life.

sassygirl3869 Level 9 June 13, 2018

Pre-conception. smile001.gif

McVinegar Level 7 June 14, 2018

when you were a Hershey bar in your father's back pocket?

@verifiabliss Or a pack of Double-mint gum. smile001.gif If I wasn't born I could skip all the abuse I went through.

A child. 5 to 10.

Beatnik Level 6 June 14, 2018

I loved being 31-32. I finally felt like an adult, but I was young enough to still do naughty things! I'm fine with my age now, but I did enjoy that period very much.

Saint_Richard Level 1 June 14, 2018

45, right before a herniated disk left me with nerve damage in my right leg. Thankfully, I am still able to run, just not as far.

minhmeister Level 7 June 13, 2018

I think I'm ok at the age I am. Living life again!

germangirl90439 Level 8 June 13, 2018

DianeFitzRobin Level 4 June 13, 2018

This was a special age for me too... before 12 memories of friends is sparse and scattered. I feel like I only have a few months worth of memories from before 12, if i actually added them all up.

But from 12 on... it's full and complete memories of almost everything. It's like I suddenly woke up or something. The change at 12 was that dramatic for me.

My dad was military so we moved a lot. At 12 we moved overseas and I recall tons of kids from 7th grade on. The year before, I remember a guy named Craig, one who might have been named Tom, and another guy I hung out with at school who I just remember had black hair.

That was 11... and then suddenly at 12 I remember so many kids that at a reunion with others military brats from that base, I'm one of the 'go-to' people for answers... I get questions like...

"Dan, who was the guy in our class of 82... brunette, REAL cute, I mean drove the girls nuts and I think moved before our freshman year?"

Vic Agnello.

"VIC!!! YES Victor!!!"

Something in me woke up at 12 years old that hadn't been awake in me before.

Edited

I’m loving my 30s. Can I just stay in my 30s?

FutureFicus Level 4 June 13, 2018

Thirties are awesome.

Any age between 14 and 80.

jlynn37 Level 8 June 13, 2018

If I was capable of knowing what I do now - 48 - it's just two years ago but that would have left me with enough time, to tell the most important people in my life at that time, what they meant to me. If it isn't possible for me to have that advanced knowledge - then I'm OK with my current age - after all I'm still alive.

SLBushway Level 6 June 15, 2018

Goodhope458 Level 5 June 15, 2018

Many years ago, I read that age 53 was usually the best year of a woman's life. I don't put stock in such broad theories but it turned out to be true for me. I like where I am now, as well. I don't think I'd ever want to be younger than 30 again, unless I knew everything I've learned since then.

Spudnut Level 6 June 14, 2018
  1. Even at that age I was still pretty clueless. Life experiences expand your insights into life. The last year you live is the year you will be most equiped to handle life and understand it's complexities. But then, you are too old to attack life physically. I guess it doesn't really make sense.
Inceptionistic Level 3 June 14, 2018

24-25,back in the Country of Panama via the Air Force,marry the girl I was seeing then,bring her and her son to the US,give them a better life.

Mike1947 Level 7 June 14, 2018

Marine Level 8 June 14, 2018

LuckyCharms Level 6 June 14, 2018

24 to 26

ScienceBill72 Level 7 June 13, 2018
Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!