Agnostic.com

19 3

Coffee drinkers, do you grind your beans or do you buy it already ground?

• 22 votes
  • 28 votes
Hermit 7 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can swing either way on this but I love the smell of freshly ground coffee.

Love the smell of freshly ground coffee but the need for 8 cups ASAP in the morning makes Maxwell House de rigeur.

F*ck yeah.

I do both so I don't have an option to vote for. All coffee is good or at least when younare an addict to it like me.

I grind my Death Wish Roast

I get mine from the Gas Station ;(

I buy it ground, drink it and go to work... I’ll grind my own beans when I retire.

I grind, but also roast, ahhhhhhh coffee.
I grow my own, made a big mistake of giving some to friends, bad move.

For the lixury of a very good cup to savor, I definitely grind. The other five days of the week, when time is at a premium, I use pods (containing already ground coffee) in a Seneo machine.

Zster Level 8 June 14, 2018

I didn't start drinking coffee till I was 30. Then it was instant coffee becausei it wasn't so strong. Here it is 58 years and I'm still drinking it and enjoying it!

I get it ground. I have a coffee grinder, but the type of coffee I usually have, it's too difficult to grind each day before work. I drink iced coffee every day, this takes a coarse grind and a 41 hour brewing tI me to make an pitcher. If and when I drink hot, it takes it as a turkishow coffee. Thulisten takes the most powder fine grind possible on order to dissolve completely. They're both worth it though?

t1nick Level 8 June 14, 2018

It's a matter of convenience. I love good coffee, but I'm not a "fresh coffee purist." LOL!

I have a machine that does everything.

Ryksie Level 6 June 14, 2018

At this point, for me, it's pre-ground and pre-made. However, anon I shall be grinding and brewing like a a sonofabitch, and I can hardly wait.

I don't drink coffee often enough to buy it preground. I find that the whole beans stay fresh longer.

I buy it ground - no time in my schedule for frivolities, such as grinding my own beans...

Juan Valdez and his burro brings me the coffee I want and enjoy.

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I grind my own and sometimes I use pre-ground. I've been actually considering trying to roast my own beans but I haven't done it yet.

That's quite ambitious. That's one of those things where once you taste it, you'd never be fully satisfied by pre-roasted again.

Coffee grinders are so important I have 2, in case one breaks unexpectedly.

It’s so much better when I grind it myself.

Hermit Level 7 June 14, 2018

@sassysapiosexual Hey, thank you!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.