Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a douchebag, put him in an SS uniform and he would feel right at home. He is a perfect example of what is not superior about the Jewish religious group because they most certainly not a race unless they want to include themselves in the human race., The Jewish claim to racial purity is negated by the constant raping of their culture by every christian and muslim army that ever passed through the lands they were exiled to after losing their tiny little piece of dirt in the middle east.

I don’t think there is such a thing as racial purity, if I look at my own DNA there’s all kinds of stuff in there if you go back a ways.

@Denker Racial purity does exist but only in the minds of idiots. There's only one race and that's the human race.

Hmm now where have we heard that before... all we need now is for Israel to invade Poland and the irony would be complete.

Denker Level 7 June 16, 2018

With that comment he just created some new Anti-Semitics.

The man is a right-wing idiot, and most of the Israelis I know would agree with me on that. Unfortunately, most of the Israelis I know have similar views and opinions to my own; with the way politics have been going in Israel for the last few years, I wouldn't be very surprised if he ended up being prime minister.

Jnei Level 8 June 16, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108221
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.