Agnostic.com

28 3

What are your weaknesses?

Sensiwoman7 6 June 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Chocolate, Idris Alba, Daniel Craig, chocolate and chocolate coated potato chips. 😕

@Donotbelieve Why thank you. Yours too apparently 😀

@Donotbelieve Yes he is and then he speaks.......even better.

So "sweet" your weaknesses. I like Idris Alba too 😉

Kryptonite puts me in a real funk.

Hernia. ?

Liquorice all sorts

Fear of drowning

@Cherie44 -i SCUBA dive to try and fight that fear. Still afraid but can look it straight in the eye so to speak.

Women, good coffee

Wow

I went to a training session to help pass the examination for the American Postal Service. They told me that if the interviewers ask me what my weaknesses are, I am to convert my weaknesses into strengths. In other words, my weakness is that I love my family too much or I can't help assisting everyone I know to make the best of themselves.
I don't know for sure what my real weaknesses are. Maybe not telling enough people to go fuck themselves. I think I should have challenged people more but my idea of being a good Christian wouldn't let me do that. Now I'm an an elderly man and an atheist and I still don't challenge people. I walk away.

Walk away always sounds a good option to me. Challenge and confrontation is fine in middle age as one is still asserting oneself in the world. When you start on your return journey it seems pointless and unnecessary. Perhaps save our energy for golf or family or whatever is our passion.

it is never to late to challenge if it is necessary. i am sure there is a fire inside you burning to out come by standing still. you do not have to go away . standing still is counts as a challenge. but do not do it for your parents , siblings and or or the world. do it for yourself.

Chocolate, Nuts, fabric stores, book stores, libraries, Candy Crush Saga, Sammy Grace (granddaughter) Austin (grandson) my girls calling me "mommy" (that means they need me) and flowers.

Like most people, my list of strengths is shorter and more relevant.

My appetites. Oy.

My weakness are a man and a baby. i simply can not resist both of them.

A woman with a nerdy side, that has a sense of humor, acts weird right along with me, can play pool and intelligent and can laugh at themselves as well as me.

I love a sexy woman in glasses. It just gets me, lol.

Independence, meaning you can do for yourself sometimes. We don't have to be on top eachother all the day or do EVERYTHING SINGLE thing and go EVERY SINGLE place together. We can also enjoy a comfortable quietness together.

Red hair and Freckles.

Art supplies, weed and chocolate chip cookies

Ginger snaps and dark chocolate.

Hermit Level 7 June 16, 2018

Extramly cautious, and a pretty smile.

Everything! but I try to improve 🙂

Too empathic.

Chocolate. Cashews. Good sex. Creme Caramel. And come to think of it, in that order is just fine...

StJohn Level 6 June 16, 2018

Puppies.
Tearful men.
My lungs & right ankle.
Lobster
Stella Artois
Sativa
Guinea pigs (they're not just for eating any more)

Hard for me to tell when I am being manipulated

Etre Level 7 June 16, 2018

My knees and my back. ☺

My left elbow and having an anvil in my living room. And you?

@Cherie44
You win! 😀

Haha

I may very well be clueless about my worst weaknesses. Of what I'm aware, ...POOR TIME MANAGEMENT. I am good at procrastinating and daydreaming, neither of which is very helpful in my day to day responsibilities.

Ohh that's good that you're aware about your weaknesses. You can improve the things

Men. And I have a defective short term memory apparently. They invented sticky notes for me.

Buddhism has a long state of negative mind states, called the klesha's, which are useful to know if you're ever interested in really plumbing the depths of your own bad qualities. Things like desire, aversion, ignorance, shamelessness, torpor, jealousy, and many more.

Denker Level 7 June 17, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108574
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.