Agnostic.com

62 11

What would it be like to be married to you?

So, what kind of spouse are you/would you be (or partner, if marriage isn't your thing)?

When I met my husband, I didn't pull any stops. I ate the way I normally eat. Maybe with a little spaghetti on my face sometimes 😳 and I didn't sugar coat anything. No surprises.

I asked my husband, "if you could change one thing about me, what would it be?" He said "you ask too many questions... like that one." :\

So, what should a person know about you, if they were to live with you (legal documents or no).

Here is mine:

1. My sleep is erratic.
  2. I need to have alone time.
  3. I like a quiet house.
  4. I have a few phobias like bugs and germs...
  5. Hate clutter and I donate things every time I buy something.

Oh and I'm pretty sure my feet are made of ice. Chiseled ice cubes.

silvereyes 8 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

62 comments (51 - 62)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"A new Level of Hell, not found in the bible" that's what she said before closing the door.

I've finally become honest with myself. At this point in my life it would take a very rare bird to be happy in a relationship with me. I'm a bit of a slob. I wouldn't live with someone again. I spend most of my time with my minor children. Worse yet, that time spent with them is usually at their mother and step-dads house. That's a long story. And on top of that, I need a lot of alone time. I guess it would kind of suck.

Due to sleep apnea, I nap during the day. I like quiet or a favorite show on TV. I HATE to be constantly on the move doing this or that! I suffer from chronic depression, ie. from time to time, or occasionally, I'm depressed for a few minutes. I HATE controlling women!

Your funny you ask a very good question and its gonna take a little thought to answer properly

1. I like to cook
  2. I play video games
  3. I think cats are great
  4. Some of my socks are blue
  5. I've never been to Indonesia

You guys make me feel inferior. I have only been married once. Had a few girlfriends since then but now I am open to offers. (Girlfriends are still friends - just don't wanna fuck anymore. I didn't think it was THAT bad!)

Eh, I haven't been married at all. Maybe that is why I recon foreplay is the best four hours of sex.

I am an introvert. So need a lot of alone time. Socially, it takes time for me to be friends with anyone. But for reasons unknown, with a few i straightway make a connection. I believe in this site i found a friend like that. I do not know whether the other person thinks the same way though. 😉
I eat a lot and i have a sweet tooth. My taste buds are also very choosy. My wife always complain about it.
I am a very lazy person. Another big irritating factor for my wife.
On off days, sometimes i skip my bath.
Hate nagging.
When i sleep, its deep. I will totally be unaware of the surroundings. Even if a bomb goes off, i wouldn't know. I snore heavily.
Politically, i have a leaning towards left from the centre.
I am not chivalrous but i respect freedom and privacy of the other person.
So the list goes on about my negatives. Basically, i am a very boring person. So, lets end my chance to find a date here...ha ha...

This is tough for me to answer because my mind is a sort of organized chaos I can compartmentalize and at the same time I am being indifferent I can have compassion. Brain never shuts down. I can s take something that is seemingly simple and show how it is more complex than you relize. I am highly alert to settle changes (that theory about hidden in plain sight almost never works on me) if I finish one project be certain several more I have started to unravel. If you can not stimulate me On an intellectual level most likely I will find a way for you to give your self a reason to escape.

1. I have a plethora of art and craft materials and instruments in my small room.
  2. A need to be alone for a lot of the time.
  3. Not an animal person (other peoples are ok but not for me)
    4.pretty good at looking after the man in terms of cooking washing ironing
    5, Punctual keep my word
  1. I'll grab my partners feet, and if need be curl up at the foot of the bed, to warm them up.

2. lots of oral sex. Fully committed to enjoying the hell out of your partner enjoying it. (bonus points for returning the favor, but as long as I can do my thing, that's enough.)

3. If it turns into a battle for dominance, everyone looses, not only will I leave, once my tolerance breaks I'll put in some well aimed shots. (I am a lover not a fighter, but if it is war, it's magnificent)

4. Try to spend what you earn, I don't mind providing food and shelter, demanding jewelry beyond my capacity to provide it? Not cool.

5. it's only cute when I hog the covers, if you do the same, we need more covers, and on cold nights I will shamelessly burrow into your warmth.

6. I flirt with everything with a heart beat. That 160 year old turtle at the zoo, those cuttlefish in a tank? Random strangers in the street? Not planning on sleeping with them.

7. I am not planning on being anything but me, to avoid disappointment, learn what that is rather than making other plans for me (I'll endevour to do the same)

Great post! Lots of laughs and some good insider information!
If you're married to me, or even my friend, I'm fiercely loyal and honest. Pretty upfront. You won't have to guess, and you can trust me with money or people. If you need me, Ill be there.
Most of my family has passed so other than my son, YOU will be my family! I have loads of friends to go along with my many interests so I can get busy at times.
Its a package deal. I have a 12 year old son that I love so much! I promised him I'd only date people who would enrich and makes both our lives more fun and adventurous. So you have to be that.
You need to love travelling, trying new things and going on adventures big and small. I am a pro at making fun in our own back yard. Swim, fish, hunt, hike, 4 wheeling, and mentoring kids happens a lot around here too. We are basically the Kool Aid house.
I love horses and dogs and don't think I'll outgrow it, so it would be best if you can at least tolerate them well. None of them would sleep in our bed but I DO snore.
I enjoy simple things like hot black coffee, especially in the morning on the deck with good conversation. Euchre, Cribbage, and Poker's fun too, especially in Michigan Winter's. Music and music festivals are high on the summer list.
Basically, I'm an educated hick from the sticks but it's the best of both worlds.

If we were married, I would live in my house and you would live in your house.

In my house, I am queen. What I say, goes.

One of my legs needs to be on top of the blanket.

Don't tell me my music is too loud. Bring ear muffs.

I am a real sweetheart if you meet me at the right time.

I am neither jealous nor possessive.

The sentence "She belongs to me" can only refer to a Bob Dylan song,

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11059
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.