Agnostic.com

10 12

For shit and giggles!

CeciRosane60 7 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it's not even a good door stop

High on a hill was a lonely goatherd
Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo
Loud was the voice of the lonely goatherd
Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo

🙂

Right?

right

Lol. That is funny.

LOL...right on.

Breaking News - Missing page from the Bible is found.
For hundreds of years it has been universally believed that the first page of the Bible has been removed. The earliest copies of the Bible have all shown indications of the first page being torn out and as a result any future copies of the Bible have omitted this page.
There has been much speculation of the contents of this missing first page with the most common belief that it contained the exact date of the extermination of mankind.
On Friday April 10, 2009 archeologists near Mount Sinai have discovered what is believed to be the missing page from the Bible. The page is currently being carbon-dated in Bonne. If genuine, it is the missing first page of the Bible, however the page has been universally condemned by church leaders.
It reads as follows:

"To my darling Candy. All characters portrayed within this book are fictitous and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental."

It didn't make me shit but, it made me giggle!

Duke Level 8 Dec 28, 2017

How could you possibly go wrong following 3000 year old goat herders?

...who didn't understand to keep their own shit out of the food supply.

Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo

@Benthoven old lay eeeeeeee....

Lol!! Love it!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.