Agnostic.com

33 9

The most disgusting food!

What's the most disgusting food you ever ate or at least tasted? Back in my teens, I was invited to dinner at a Chinese friend's house, and his sweet and beautiful mom served us a lychee nut concoction. Looking at the nuts swimming in a yellowish broth made me think of extracted human eyeballs---and when I tasted the lychees, the texture was, indeed, just like what I imagined an eyeball might feel like if I bit into it! With that first nibble, I was sure I was going to vomit, but I somehow managed to keep it at bay for the duration.

RobLawrence 7 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pig knuckles. Chinese people lose their shit over those things. As far as I'm concerned, they're the most nasty, gristley cut of meat you can get.

Hands down BRAINS! ?

RENDERED SEAL FAT.

Followed closely by Bugs...

Human meat...

Ungod Level 6 June 26, 2018

@RobLawrence

That’s what they told me it was.

I’ve been around!

And we’ve all eaten a litte SHIT in our lives, just check the reports...

Fresh raw MONKEY BRAIN scooped from the skull...

Ungod Level 6 June 26, 2018

Be careful with rare monkey brains loaded with serious bacteria

@Millerski25 I'll try to remember that and that ketchup goes good with everything!

@RobLawrence HIV came from experiments done by the founders of the polio vaccine...

Somewhere in Afroland they were using chimpanzee internal organs.

They deny this of course, but the Afro help they were using told a different story.

And they were the ones who got the organs... From the Chimps!

@RobLawrence yes

I’m embarrassed to say I’m a hazer or a humzer (Arabic) and l honestly can think of only a few things: poi, okra( sorry Southerners), shellfish(not allergies, their shit eaters), ... now that’s sad only 3 item immediately come to mind. Those to strange words mean pig!!!!!!

@RobLawrence your fight irk is quite safeunder very clean conditions. As for hx. Semitic people thro observation and early scientific method mear1000 years ago discover the pig transmitted for type of disease and Kuranic/ Talmudic laws made pig eating a violation. Interestingly they had observed Christians getting seriously sick after eating pig in Judea/Palistine. I don’t like eating beef, I’m found of the beasts

Olives - I hate them especially the hard green ones and anything that isnt the same texture all teh way through I hate surprises

jacpod Level 8 June 26, 2018

@RobLawrence I don't like the texture of liver or cheese but I do like melted cheese

Don't test good

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114831
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.