Agnostic.com

60 8

Your favorite dog breed!

What's your favorite dog breed? I have a special place in my heart for Basset Hounds. The longer the ears and the goofier the better.

RobLawrence 7 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

60 comments (51 - 60)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mixed breeds Are definitely my favorite. I have two of my own plus I foster for a rescue. There are so many beautiful loving faithful awesome dogs out there just needing someone to love them! Not a breeder fan at all.

Liz Level 4 July 16, 2018

Mixed breeds Are definitely my favorite. I have two of my own plus I foster for a rescue. There are so many beautiful loving faithful awesome dogs out there just needing someone to love them! Not a breeder fan at all.

Liz Level 4 July 16, 2018

I've always been a Weimaraner fan; maybe my German heritage!!

Beagles of course!

German Shorthair Pointers are the perfect dog.

Huskies are beautiful. It"s All about the eyes.
I do have two Chihuahuas. Like the larger breed and multi color.

Rose2U Level 7 July 23, 2018

All of them.

Hotdog.

My family had a German Shepherd when I was a boy and I’ve had two more GSDs and a Doberman. I like large dogs!

i am a border collie gal, and shelties come in a close second, but for some strange reason i have a long-haired chihuahua with a little papillon mixed in. she's... different!

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114835
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.