Agnostic.com

60 8

Your favorite dog breed!

What's your favorite dog breed? I have a special place in my heart for Basset Hounds. The longer the ears and the goofier the better.

RobLawrence 7 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

60 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

chocolate Labrador retriever

Lukian Level 8 June 24, 2018

Funny, I was thinking Basset hound and clicked intending to answer that and VOILA!

Funny, I was thinking Basset hound and clicked intending to answer that and VOILA!

All of them, but l am partial to lap dogs at this point in my life. There is something therapeutic about holding a cat or small dog in your lap and petting said pet. ????

@Sheannutt I like that to.

I've had many. Jack Russell, Australian Cattle Dog, Great Dane, Pit Bull, Doberman, Rottweiler, and Cane Corso. The Australian Cattle Dogs are probably my favorite with the Rottweiler and Cane Corso tied for second. The Cattle dog is a great all around dog that isn't too big, has energy when necessary, can chill out when needed. Extremely protective and loving. They can be trained easily to do damn near anything.

My current Sophia (left) 3 yr old female Cane Corso, and Zeke (right) 9 yr old Rottweiler

Corgi. Cute and compact.

Sheltie. Very trainable and smart. He used to herd my daughter in the house and out. He was a pretty good frisbee dog, too.

Sight hounds: Greys, Whippets, IGs, Salukis, Borzois, Pharoah hounds, and Ibizan hounds.

Zster Level 8 June 24, 2018

Sight hounds: Greys, Whippets, IGs, Salukis, Borzois, Pharoah hounds, and Ibizan hounds. Of course my current dog is a cat.

Zster Level 8 June 24, 2018

My first pet was Basset hound. I love those slobbering goofballs.

Boxer.

@Shelton Every lady needs a bit of pampering on occasion. If I bribe her with enough treats she will let me do her nails while we gossip about the neighbors male Rottie making puppy dog eyes at her. 🙂

Black lab. Frankie James is my boy

Heinz 57

I have had lots of mutts that I loved. I had an Ibezan hound a rescued bone mouth Shar Pei, a Thai Ridgeback, and now I have a Cane Corso. I have loved each one, but the ones who spoke to my soul was the Shar Pei. He was rescued from pit fighting, and devoted to my daughter and I, and was very protective. My Cane Corso is my other dog that is my heart and soul. She is a magnificent dog, 120 pounds of sweetness and drool. She never leaves my side when we are outdoors, she guards our home, if I let you in,she is your best friend. If I don't, she is your worst nightmare. She understands everything I say to her. She is an amazing dog. I love Mollosers, and can't imagine living without one, but I will be 72 this year, and when she is gone, I may have to downsize. I am thinking of a pittie or Amstaff. Only around 60 pounds or so, but that Molloser mentality. I think that Cane Corso is my favorite breed.

Mutts, especially with Collie and/or Labrador. But I'm fond of most dogs, so long as they're friendly and not too high-strung or insanely energetic, so it's not too important to me what their breed is.

All of them.

My family

Count Level 5 June 24, 2018

Hot...with mustard and onion

Hutch Level 7 June 24, 2018

Lol.

Thats not fair!

Sarplaninac

Awww, so cute!

Collie. Beautiful gentle dogs.

Grecio Level 7 June 30, 2018

Well, not really a breed, but it is usually a chihuahua .... those nasty little biter dogs that want to bite everyone and everything? For some reason they like me. I find them to be rather special little friends.

BORDER COLLIE . Smart, intelligent, loyal, full of energy, not impaired by being bred to have short legs and a flat face!

Bubaj Level 4 July 1, 2018

schipperke
A large dog in a small body

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114835
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.