Agnostic.com

58 10

What position do you sleep in?

Mea 7 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

58 comments (51 - 58)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Woman on top.

Depends on who’s with me (or not).

I move around some.

I have this habbit of rolling during the sleep. If I sleep in my bed room I wake up in the hall. As a worst case, once I woke up in kitchen ?

On my side or face down.

I have no choice how or where in my bed I sleep these days now that my little lover boy, Einstein, a silky soft long-haired, black, Maine Coon/Persian is in my life. Before he came into my life, I could sleep on either side of the bed, and on either side of myself because I was simply flexible that way. But, now that he sleeps with me, I have to sleep on the right side of the bed on my left side with him cuddled either under my extended left arm or up against my left breast so that he's able to feel and hear my heart beat while we slumber. Such a sweet, wonderful, little lover boy, isn't he?! 🙂

Couple Goals 😉

Stomach or side while snuggling a pillow.

Not sure... I'm usually asleep at the time

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116677
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.