Agnostic.com

58 10

What position do you sleep in?

Mea 7 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

58 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On my back and I am looking to sky when I'm sleeping

On my back mostly.

Right side...

On my right side, CPAP mask on, arms wrapped around my chest

Do you keep gold in that chest, or rum?

If/when I fall asleep I’ll be on a side. When I can’t fall asleep (most nights) I’m on all sides trying to at least be comfy.

On my front with head to one side but invariably wake up on my side or back.

jacpod Level 8 June 27, 2018

Starfish. I have a hard time finding sleeping partners.

I start on my left side to relax, then to turn to my right side when it's time to actually fall asleep. I'm usually out within 30 seconds when I get to my right side, and sometimes use this to rush it along when I'm having trouble getting sleepy. Once I'm out I move around in the night, usually ending up on my back.

ejbman Level 7 June 27, 2018

Left side, legs curled, head resting in the crook of my left arm, facing south currently.

It depends, alone on my stomach. With a woman either spooning or on my back with her head on my chest.

You're a little too young for me, but if I could shave about 20 years off I'd be delighted to see if you might be interested in finding out the answer to that question personally.

Lol, even then I would not because I am in a happily committed relationship with my significant other. 🙂

@Mea

Awesome! Glad to see that you've found something good in your life. Enjoy each other passionately and often while you are still young. Those years go away more quickly than you'll really and truly understand until you look up one day and find yourself suddenly turning 50.

Straight position

Starfish

I fall asleep stomach down face buried under a pillow, then toss and turn all night.

At mid scream at the television.

Missionary is the ONLY approved position and only for sleeping.

I'm deviant so usually on my right side w pillows cuddling Satan's Scepter, lately belly bc of injuries but I wake up on my back.

Sides

I go to sleep on my left side and wake-up on my left side; however, my partner (on my right side) swears I violate the pillow neutral zone on a regular basis.

pillows cannot consent...

I flop around a lot from side to side, every so often on my back.

zeuser Level 9 June 26, 2018

On my side, I toss and turn in my sleep, but always end up on my side.

supine

Power... wait.....

But seriously, starfish or bust.

Mainly on stomach or side.

I sleep on my stomach with a fan in my face.

Keita Level 5 July 19, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116677
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.