Agnostic.com

5 3

QUESTION This Video is a Universe - YouTube

A clever microcosm of the creation debate.

RoboGraham 8 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At times enlightening and sometimes depressing thinking we all can die at a moments notice. Mixed feelings on New Years Eve.

This is genius

This one went off the rails at, "I don't have to know the right answer to know the wrong answer." Incorrect.

2+x=y. How can I difinitively say that y does not equal 5 if I don't know the value of x?

This equation has an infinite number of numerical solutions until we have one more equation in X or Y. This is an abstract idea that most, probably not all, monotheists refuse to try amd comprehend. But I admit that I have not watched the video yet either.

So is the process of elimination invalid? Can't we identify wrong answers in the search for the right one without having discovered the correct answer yet?

Fiction as its best...and on the 8th day we drank the kook aid....

It's interesting that as soon as a 'Creator' is mentioned it's referred to in the masculine gender.

Ay ?

Not that interesting really. One might have expected it. The "creator" is a male, raised in a predominately monotheistic culture, that has an anthropomorphic, male, creator deity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11673
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.