Agnostic.com

18 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a perfect example of how it is impossible to reconcile their beliefs with their actions but with cognitive dissonance and self reinforced logical loops it is somehow justified in the name of the God of their choice.

CK-One Level 6 June 30, 2018

Can't never could trust anyone who thinks they are above the law because they have a badge.

No surprise there. Mass murder is Christian m.o.

Off his head.

How is this man still a cop? He sounds like a Nazi, but, then again, their are Nazis in the White House. This is disgusting.

Don't need to read the piece, he's a nut job and should be removed from society

ipdg77 Level 8 June 30, 2018

@goldenvalleyguy A splendid suggestion 🙂

Rambo! FFS!

I despair for the human race.

I would like to see those who made the Rambo garbage films on the receiving end of their shite.

Of the members of law enforcement that I have met, most of them are religious, I have yet to figure out if that is a coincidence, part of police culture, or what?

I understand that they have a tough job, and maybe they need to fill their heads with b*s in order to justify what they occasionally have to do, or to move on from the horrific things they witness.

My former neighbor is a sheriff's deputy, her estranged husband was deputy chief of my town's pd (and I do mean "was" ), anywhoo, I was doing yard work as he and I got to talking (I was really buzzed) - he was telling me how he wanted to buy the house across the street, and how he "prayed, and prayed, and prayed" for his offer to be accepted, "but God must not have wanted it to be"... In my my head, I was like "well, duh!", but I had to maintain, because making enemies with both the sheriff's department and city police could go very wrong for me.

I have talked with law enforcement officers from all over the spectrum in my activism in drug policy reform - they aren't all the same, but sadly, the good ones are far in between, the cop in the article is actually more of the norm.

We need better vetting and training for police, and get back to the concept of "keeping the peace".

What a whackjob.

“Eipper says he was motivated to write the book after watching the movie Rambo IV.”

???

Should be Twat officer!

Coldo Level 8 June 29, 2018

Hahaha! 🙂

Wow... Just wow! One sick dude.

This is so sad but very True. This is Mental Illness that is never checked through Psychological Testing and a lot of Civil Service Appointments be it at the City, State or Federal Level has Nepotisitic Applicants who are not only assured of appointment but will rise up thru the ranks with no questions asked.

If true the cop is a Moron

That delusional, Rambo worshipping dude should not be allowed to work on a police force in any way, shape or form.
WOW!

Another deluded lunatic. Imagine-killing for christ? What would christ think?

There is no Christ! So it is pointless to ask what an imaginary being would think or do!

On the other hand, the bible does say Jesus will come back as a warrior to kill all the evil people of the world and then throw their souls into hell. I think the point here is that this man is crazy, but so is Christianity and the belief in Jesus as god!

Never heard of it?

Arshi Level 5 June 29, 2018

that feller is bent.

@goldenvalleyguy I was thinking more along the lines of lobotomy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118774
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.