Agnostic.com

38 4

Take it to the grave?

Do any of you have a secret/secrets that you will be taking with you to the grave?

Alliegirl 7 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I raped and murdered a guy back in 1998. I’m not telling that to anyone.

My secrets will be whispered in your ear.

How does one get on THIS list? I love having secrets whispered into my ears!

@KCjoe108
Very funny!

@LiterateHiker
😀

Just admitting to having a secret would be telling now wouldn't it?

I will never tell.

JimG Level 8 June 30, 2018

No, I‘m pretty much a blabbermouth so I don’t have any secrets. I think it would be a good idea if people were more open and didn’t keep secrets, it would be better for their wellbeing and mental health.

Agreed! Shame destroys people.

@Untamedshrew @Marionville You aint got even one???? Bologna! and Salami!!! Lol.

@BucketlistBob Honestly, I can think of any. It used to be my guilty secret that I’m Morten Harket’s biggest fan, but now I’ m out and proud.

@BucketlistBob As I said in my individual comment, I’ve got a handful. Overall, I don't filter much.

Of course. If you don't have at least a couple, you haven't tried much in your life.

Well yeah! Lol.... everybody does. Guys have 100 sexual thoughts a day.... so im told. Single women do too.... so im told. Those moms that watch soap dramas during the day. Imagine being in the same place as the lady. Wondering about the guy in the show. Heck.... we all got them secrets....lol.

I started to count then my selective amnesia kicked in.

azzow2 Level 9 June 30, 2018

I will take mine to the grave only if those involved are still alive when it is time to go; if they die before me, I am telling...

scads

Yes. There was this one summer 30 years ago, and I had a fake brick, a bowl of beef stew, and a.... Forget I typed any of that!

Who doesn't?

Of course. Don’t we all?

Yes 🙂

ipdg77 Level 8 June 30, 2018

I do indeed have a few secrets, that will go to the grave with me. One thing about me is, I can keep a secret. If you tell me a secret, it will never be told, unless it involves murder or something equally as heinous. I have a few of my own too.

Yes.

Hermit Level 7 June 30, 2018

Just a handful or so. Nothing too scandalous; no rapes or murders. Mostly, they are others’ secrets I’ve been entrusted with keeping.

Several!!!

I have the recipe for the best candied popcorn in the world and I'm not telling anyone. Ha, ha, ha! (twirls mustache)

RichCC Level 8 June 30, 2018

I am not interesting enough to have a secret worth taking to the grave

Lol, that's what I'm thinking!

You bet. My word is my bond.

Yup..... And I sincerely hope it stays secret until the grave as if it ever becomes known, everything and everyone I hold dear will be gone in an instant.

Yes. Surely you don't expect me to reveal them. They wouldn't be secrets any more...

Yes-and the best way to keep a secret is not to tell anyone.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.