Agnostic.com

38 4

Take it to the grave?

Do any of you have a secret/secrets that you will be taking with you to the grave?

Alliegirl 7 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I started to count then my selective amnesia kicked in.

azzow2 Level 9 June 30, 2018

Just a handful or so. Nothing too scandalous; no rapes or murders. Mostly, they are others’ secrets I’ve been entrusted with keeping.

Well yeah! Lol.... everybody does. Guys have 100 sexual thoughts a day.... so im told. Single women do too.... so im told. Those moms that watch soap dramas during the day. Imagine being in the same place as the lady. Wondering about the guy in the show. Heck.... we all got them secrets....lol.

Yes.

Hermit Level 7 June 30, 2018

I do indeed have a few secrets, that will go to the grave with me. One thing about me is, I can keep a secret. If you tell me a secret, it will never be told, unless it involves murder or something equally as heinous. I have a few of my own too.

Yes 🙂

ipdg77 Level 8 June 30, 2018

Of course. Don’t we all?

Who doesn't?

It depends on if I find a partner who I am completely compatible with.

If I told you it wouldn't be a secret any longer.....

Don't we all?

Yes-and the best way to keep a secret is not to tell anyone.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.