Agnostic.com

59 116

This shit, is really fun. Im sitting out here in my little cabin out here in the sticks, in complete solitude, looking, and reading, listening,commenting, and I'm in complete stitches,laughing and giggling my ass off! My ribs and cheeks are cramping, my eyes watering....you guys are awesome! This is my first experience of any kind with social media. I've always just googled stuff I want to see or read, and generally kept to my self. It's only been two days, but appears I've pick a bad ass site/community. You guys/girls/other are putting killer subject matter out there! Thank you sincerely I do.
Happy new year

Nemosson 6 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yoda, is that you? Welcome!

Happy new year? Where you been..oh yeah in the sticks in a cabin..aaah did you know Drumpf got elected?..

Yes, I agree with you all the way, I have done MSNBC blogs , along with others , and never found an audience like this group Intelligent conversation, very low trolling, and stimulating thought. welcome and I love the solitude you are now in,

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 6, 2018

As atheists we have no fear of retribution from a higher power. Let it rip & be damned.

What? I do...my mum!?

I couldn't agree more, with the exception of one comment out of the hundreds I've read on this site. Everyone seems respectful and thoughtful. It has been funny, enlightening, informative, challenging, and just plain fun. I never said that once in all the years I was forced to attend church!!

It's pretty cool that this is your first social media experience. It 's pretty calm compared to other social media sites like Twitter and Reddit, who both have many thousands of responses per day.

Looks like I have found a great place to hang out 🙂

We are a bunch of cool people 😉

Here in my little cottage in the woods doing the same. Happy new year 🙂

I think it’s great, especially if you’re isolated. It’s incredible to find myself in agreement with 80% of the participants! …as opposed to the opposite on average or local sites. ...it’s also nice to have left my fb friends wondering where I went 😀 But beware, describe your heartfelt honest observations and opinions on enough subjects ..and it seems you’ll eventually step on everyones toes 😉

Varn Level 8 Jan 9, 2018

Happy New Year-It's my first night here, too, and-I couldn't agree more- this site is amazing!!! What a bunch of intelligent, totally cool people, all in the same place 🙂

As a new member, I have found the site to be terrific! I have enjoyed reading the sometimes funny and not so funny posts. I can just imagine how you must feel.

Happy New Year!

I'm glad you are having fun. It sure is beautiful up here, but seasonal depression is hitting me hard. I have a friend from Norman, OK, and I am from SW Missouri. Somehow, I am also very different from whence I came. Rebel nerd turned hippie vagabond, but I have learned to love my inner redneck. Happy New Year, good sir. I wish good company for you in 2018.

Welcome.

Happy New Year, new to the site and it is fun.

I too, just joined a week ago and I state clearly this is a great site .. I have not encountered trolls or obnoxious comments. Speaking my voice and hearing others comment on it is what makes this work. Very informative and killer interesting Thanks to all within this community for providing this voice. I love it here

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 1, 2018

me too.
great website!!

totally agree! happy new year

Rock on good sir!

Happy New Year and new you my man! Keep it coming for all to see.

Hey let me tell you I feel the same way. I have not been on here for very long but I so love it.
It is the first time that I have been able to speak freely and expressed myself in regards to my
beliefs in reality.
Carry on and enjoy.

P.S. What neck of the woods are you in?

Central Oklahoma, just past that place where the hoot owls fuck the squirrels!

Hoot owl f___ the squirrels. That's a good one!

It's a good start to the new year. Keep having fun. Happy New Year! 🙂

Betty Level 8 Jan 1, 2018

Glad you're having a good time. Happy New Year to you and may you live long and prosper.

We are cheap entertainment for sure.. and the best 🙂 Sounds like you got yourself a nice little crib out there in the sticks. Stay cozy.. and happy new year!

Cabin in the sticks sounds heavenly. 😉. Happy New Year.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11896
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.