Agnostic.com

59 116

This shit, is really fun. Im sitting out here in my little cabin out here in the sticks, in complete solitude, looking, and reading, listening,commenting, and I'm in complete stitches,laughing and giggling my ass off! My ribs and cheeks are cramping, my eyes watering....you guys are awesome! This is my first experience of any kind with social media. I've always just googled stuff I want to see or read, and generally kept to my self. It's only been two days, but appears I've pick a bad ass site/community. You guys/girls/other are putting killer subject matter out there! Thank you sincerely I do.
Happy new year

Nemosson 6 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments (51 - 59)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know what you mean. I remember the old days when I went to E-mail. Then when Facebook became popular I went straight to FB...now the first thing I do is open Agnostic.com! So much fun!

Which reindeer are you?

Dasher...

@Nemosson why dasher?

I find such a diverse posting of ideas, thoughts, photos, bitching, LOL! I really enjoy what I found here. Welcome to the community

Cabin? Sticks? Laughter? I'm jealous!

Happy New Year, new to the site and it is fun.

totally agree! happy new year

Same to you

Awesome, glad to have you.

Today is Thailand's New Year, but why are you saying it's New Year in the US?

When I made that post,it was I believe a day or two after new years...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11896
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.