Agnostic.com

16 3

First thing you did this morning? January 1st

I found this site!!!! Good start of my New Year

lalaland52 5 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The first thing I did was check this website. LOL

Duke Level 8 Jan 1, 2018

That was my second thing

...my third 😉

@Varn did you wash hands before checking the site ? 😉

Yay, what a way to start the new year... this is the coolest site and lots of cool people ..first thing I did was drink water...to much wine last night

@CeciRosane60 Too much wine? That phrase doen't even make sense to me. There's no such thing as too much wine! 😉

@Duke tell that to the major headache I had this morning

@CeciRosane60 LOL!

Grabbed my aching head after waking up from a work nightmare. The sad part is that I DON'T drink alcohol. So, this is not a post revelry case. Any time my pharmacy changes lots of blood pressure or migraine medicine, I pay the price with a headache. I started a new bottle of bp meds yesterday, so this is pain is right on schedule. ):

Zster Level 8 Jan 1, 2018

@Zster OUCH!

Thanks! It's better now. (:

scratched my nuts

@LeighShelton LMAO!

Checked to make sure the Mayans did not miss predict the end of time.

To the gym ... as usual.

Congrats and welcome to the community. First thing-made coffee-nectar of the gods lol.

Drank coffee and laughed.

Goat Level 5 Jan 1, 2018

Welcome home!!! Drink coffee in bed. Sitting at the bar writting on this forum... loving it!

Went straight outside from bed at 6 AM to experience the coldest ‘static temperature’ of my life! 3 degrees fahrenheit! - along with the magnificent setting moon, ultrabright stars, even the jet planes overhead sparkled! ...then back to bed 😉

Varn Level 8 Jan 1, 2018

Watched a marathon of the TV show black mirror, and then joined this site.

Slept in late

coffee with baileys

Had a pee, fed the cat, checked my emails and had a shower.Started feeling hungry so finished last night's pizza while listening to the news on the radio.

Tomorrow's breakfast will be what's left of tonight's corned beef stew:

Tin of corned beef
Carrots
Onion
Potatoes
Stock cube
Clove of garlic
and water

(could have done with a sliced parsnip.)

Realized I had a hangover and was late for work.

Rolled over, asked my Google Home Mini about my day, got a fairly miserable reply, and it was pretty much downhill from there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11967
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.