Agnostic.com

46 4

Which movies have you watched more than once and enjoyed them every time?

For me, there are just four movies that I've watched multiple times and enjoyed each and every time: "Harold and Maude", "Romeo and Juliet" (Franco Zefferelli's version), "The Music Lovers" (about Tchaikovsky) and "On Golden Pond". Yeah, I know, I just revealed myself to be a bit of a buttercup. Oh, well. Pass the box of tissues, please!

RobLawrence 7 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments (26 - 46)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great selections

On Deadly ground, Starwars the original tillage, Under Siege, The Matrix, Remo Williams, The Last Starfighter, Die Hard, Armageddon, The Wizard of Oz, Say Anything, The Karate kid, E.T., there are others just can`t manifest them in my brain right now.

Casablanca
Key Largo
Maltese Falcon
Blade Runner
Alien
Patton

Something's Gotta Give
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
ET
Any Star Wars movie
Any Lord of the Rings movie
A Christmas Story

My Cousin Vinnie! ?

Almost anything from the Criterion collection. Like to watch the movie, then watch it with the commentary track on, then watch it again with the knowledge.

Movies that I am happy to sit down an watch from any point if I stumble across them include: The Sting, Singin in the Rain and Music Man

Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile, Captain Philips, Steel Magnolias, Forrest Gump, A Time to Kill, The Firm, Pelican Brief, Suspect, Bridesmaids, The Hangover ("Tigers hate pepper, they love cinnamon"...) and Castaway

I am reminded by other posts how many times I have watched Simon Birch, Napoleon Dynamite and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with my daughters over the years. And I can't forget Free Willy, Lion King, Ice Age and Finding Dory!!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Young Frankenstein

'What About Bob'

I have a PC full of them as well as drawer underneath the bed. Just a few that i watch over, and over again like the complete series of Lord of the rings, The Abyss, The DC films like Iron man, the complete series of Game of thrones, so many mainly Science fiction & Action films.

The Princess Bride.

and Deadpool.

The 5th element
His gal friday
Rare Birds
Waking Ned devine.

We have a list of hundreds of shows we have watched, with notes. we refer to it at times to be reminded of something not watched.

A recent one:: The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.

Excalibur, What's Up, Tiger Lily, The Evil Dead 2, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, The Wizard of Oz, Taxi Driver, A Clockwork Orange, A Hard Day's Night, Life of Brian, Borat. I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind right now.

THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY..a botswanan film from the late seventies..

Repo Man, it’s punk rock!

The Princess Bride
The Gods Must be Crazy
The Russians are Coming
Secondhand Lions
Open Range

Braveheart,
The 13th Warrior,
King Arthur,
Conan the barbarian.....
I must have been a viking in a previous life !!!! ??

There's quite a few but a sample

Casablanca
Sound of Music
Sink The Bismark
Major League (I & III, II's a bit shit)
The Natural
All of the Rings films many times
The Martian
The Boat That Rocked

🙂

Gifted, Date Night, Dan in Real Life Night and Day, The Natural, Major League One(just a bit outside), My Cousin Vinny(you blend!)The Gods must be Crazy, Life of Brian,

Jaws, Jurassic Park, Sixth Sense, The Lion King, The Ring

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:120264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.