Agnostic.com

4 4

QUESTION Keep It To Yourself - an atheist ballad rock song!

Steve Martin and his bluegrass group did a song called "Atheists Don't Have No Songs" which is hilarious. It's on YouTube. He's right. So...I wrote one! Best if listened to on a good sound system or ear buds on your phone.

TommyNIK 6 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a good song and we need more songs, so thank you for sharing. My favorite band has one that some people may appreciate even if they don't appreciate the rest of what the band does. 311-"Seems Uncertain" if anyone is interested in checking it out.

Very cool. Think the vocals need to be brought forward, a bit overwhelmed by the music.

Followed up by a Court of the Crimson King in bluegrass... awesome! Except... it's actually Court of the Red-faced Thing, LMAO!

godef Level 7 Jan 1, 2018

I'm planning re-recording the entire song again as there are a lot if flaws in this version.

@TommyNIK Look forward to hearing it!

Nothing there. Or was that the point?

The link didn't work for you?

@TommyNIK
No. There was nothing. And it didn't require just an audio adjustment, either, because I received an error message that there was no sound.

@Ninjasis
Can you resend it?

Loved it? Are you going to release it? Liked the bluesy guitar riffs.

No. I do home recording for fun after taking up the guitar again a few years ago when I retired.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12058
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.