Agnostic.com

101 286

Don’t set the bar too high πŸ˜‰

AMGT 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

101 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I need to this year.

no more resolutions

Lol

I havent had a TV in like 30 years. When I am in a hotel it seems like I always end up watching WHat Makes Planes Crash or the show about tow truck drivers on some horrible road in Alaska or Canada. THey draw it out but I try to figure out how I would get the highway open again]]b Otherwse if the history channel really showed history I would go with that

@AMGT well thats weird. I guess I am right...my eyes are history

yes, have not watched TV in almost 30 years myself, it does put me on the outside of many conversations, I have no idea what they are talking about. I only found out roughly what a Cardashian was a few months back, I always thought it was something knitted by ones grandmother.

@AMGT just basic technology here. before this computer I had just shifted from clay tablets to papyrus

@Rugglesby and what have you lost because of it... nothing that I can think of

spooky tag. What is up with your new photo?

@AMGT these pictures are so small. the ears looked like some kind of antennae and the mouth ... my eyes must be going

@AMGT its lie you can imitate an emoticon.Now thats talent!

Bahahaha. Excellent.

I like homeopathic medicine, in conjunction with modern medicine and prescription medications.

my mom is certified in homeopathy

@coralisthree I also like jellybeans.

Actually it does work , try chemo therapy somtime for cancer it is some narlly shit !! Then smoke some pot or make some tea from it you will feel about 100% better, so you pretty much don't know a fuckin think !!

@Riki64 I agree, using cannabis is excellent. I went through radiation seeding and just smoked weed for a few months, now I have the Florida medical marijuana and it is superb. Yes this works very well.

@Riki64 - Unfortunately, I'm an outlying statistic. Pot makes me high but gives me zero relief of my nervous system damage.

@DoDapper iT NEVER MADE ME HIGH WHEN I WAS GOING THROUGH chemo THERAPY , But it did relive my pain , platinum based chemo is extremely hard on the body , I doubt you ever had cancer !!

@Riki64 - No, you're right. I've had a share of things but not cancer yet. Do you mind answering, what kind did or do you have?

Haha, that's great! If we don't use our judgement, what navigates us through the world of people who want to take advantage?

Funny because it is true.

That made me laugh out loud. Good stuff.

LMAO!!!

Ha!!

And there ya go....

Just got into it with with someone last week haha. I though I was being smart when I said that believing in alternative medicine is like believing in God but they came back at me with the "but you can't prove its wrong" argument -_-

A man called Simon Singh wrote an excellent book where he studied, alternative medicines, Trick or Treatment: Alternative Medicine on Trial. (He also did a great book on The Simpsons and their mathematical secrets πŸ˜‰ )

I don't like people.

Expectations are just something to fall short from.

Yas, please don't set it too high..I may not be able to reach my coctails..

No problem= I'm higher than the bar!!

Lots of religionists actually prEy instead of seek medical care while herbs are often prescribed as vitamins doctors orders to improve diet so this nutcase above is half wrong and may luck out by trial and error with enough herbs that ails IT

I love C&H.

Funny...lol.

I'd correct the meme and some others here, but I don't want to appear judgmental.

My former doctor (a professor of medicine at a major university) suggested Saw Palmetto herb for prostate enlargement/slow flow of urine. It works great. I have had to increase the dosage over the 15-or-more years I have been on it. But if I forget to take it for two days, I'm back to the old slow trickle. Two days back on it, then I am OK.

My current doctor, also a Med prof at the same institution and a friend and colleague of the old doctor, does not believe in Saw Palmetto and also says I do not have BPE. But the results are clear to me.

Integrated medicine is your best bet. Physicians who are open to alternative solutions other than just pharmaceuticals and surgeries

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12080
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.