Agnostic.com

101 286

Don’t set the bar too high πŸ˜‰

AMGT 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

101 comments (76 - 100)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You should see your Doctor but some herbal remedies do work , like Feverfew for headaches and Valerian for anxiety , try looking some of the herbs up , alot of our modern drugs are based on herbals !!

This reminds me of the wedge of people who put prayer above being treated by doctors. ?

I love playing joking hazard and seeing the wonderful developments. This comic is genius

Jigs Level 3 Nov 30, 2018

Yes! [agnostic.com] and Lee Everett Scott at [facebook.com] and Lee E Scott AirForceNurse1 and here at
[agnostic.com] Check it out and smile! It is not1
like Donald Trump --- People Talk and Bullshit walks with your beloved President Donald Trump

The Dumpster is a bag of moldy sewer shit on his best fucking day ! He would have stand on his mothers back just kiss Mr. Obamas ass !!

I misread for a moment made me chuckle, thought it said
Don't set the bra to high. πŸ˜‰
The image in my mind, priceless

As soon as I saw the C&H tag, I knew there was gold here.

This is hilarious.

Hilarious! Thanks for posting this.

Which what you suggest shoud be the limit. The bar of the Four Seasons in Canton is on the 103rd. Do you think that is too high a bar?

You are describing my entire life.

Three doctors will give four different opions.

Very good, so funny!

...some judgment is reasonable and justified.

Yep pretty much

Hahah

Stealing that one

Hilarious!

This is great, but it's a simple issue that allows for a quick and reasonable judgement. I think we are all self aware enough to be less judgemental when it comes to a far more complex issue.

dokala Level 7 July 20, 2018

Lol!

yaya87 Level 5 July 13, 2018

Lol! Very funny

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12080
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.