Agnostic.com

101 286

Don’t set the bar too high πŸ˜‰

AMGT 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

101 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My school report said ''Alice sets his standard very low and never seems to reach them''

After reading so many posts here , I would say people regret setting the bar too low a lot more often than they regret setting it too high .

Spot on, Right on!

Discernment is different to judging.I interpret judging in this context as condemning or writing someone off totally.We have to discern everything but leave judgement to...god or something

That sounds like a good division: we compare things as a survival instinct after all.

Seems like you are comparing Judgement to Sentencing

This keeps getting better the more I read!

Judge and prepare to be judged.

Mmmm food for thought I make a judgement on an action but judging is a slipperly slope and a red herring all rolled up as lame (for me) recourse instead of invovlement in life. Nose bleeds happen in those living in snarky towers of self righteousness. Gullible rubes eh? I'm most interested in what that judgement/perspective means? Duke what are the characteristics that reveal a judgemental person to you?

I set the bar high, but not too many bars. I like trying to have a singular focus, " I MUST get this done, today!"

I saw that on FB earlier today.

If homeopathic medicine works, why we are not inmortal?

Haha. Awesome. They should try homeopathy and essential oils. ??

That does work but I would not use it to replace a full body scan or an needed operation !!

Those who like thos meme are here by my best friends

Lol

much too high.

Lol. great one!!!!!

So true!

I try not to be judgemental.

Beautiful set-up line for that, too!

Perfect bliss lol

very good

Dayam..lol..

Excellent!

Good one! LOL

Pahahaha!!!!

Been there, done that. sigh

jeffy Level 7 Jan 8, 2018

It's so hard not to pass judgement iv'e tried too!...

Awake Level 3 Jan 3, 2018

hahhaha funny comic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12080
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.