Agnostic.com

33 10

How would your perfect dating profile read?

Mine would be, female seeks mechanic / carpenter with plumbing and building skills for long walks and "other", must have a dog ?. ?

Josephine 7 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Read mine. And do the opposite

Mine would be daft silly clever funny guy wanted. Must like gin 😉

You might want to specify the type of gin, just to weed out the tossers.

@AmiSue Bombay Sapphire on the Rocks is my go to but I like to mix it up with a bit of Hendrick's now and then, a bit too much cucumber flavour for my taste but nice for a change. Gordon's Gin is found in surgeries for sterilizing wounds and the like, am I right?

@AmiSue Tanqueray is about the same money as is Beefeater, the Tanqueray 10 or the Beefeater 24 if you just feel like treating yourself.

@Surfpirate Is 'plenty' a type?

@Surfpirate Nordes is my fav

@Amisja 127 different kinds of gin online at the government run liquor store but no Nordes, lots of other tasty gins including 17 bottles of Tanqueray Malacca Gin which a friend of mine loves and I had thought they no longer made, will have to tell him when I call him to wish him a happy birthday tonight.

perfectly imperfect no gerbles yet or chickens or other farm animals

Seeking a sexy lady that cooks and cleans, and turns into a ham sandwich after sex.

gater Level 7 July 3, 2018

Forever Alone

My wife always said she liked my ass but I'm now starting to question this as a Master Builder. 😉

Has nice Duplex, one side empty.

Female seeking for a smart, classy, elegant, fun and good cooker SALSA DANCER!!! yesssssssssssssssss
too much ?? LOL

You want an odd job man then ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.