Agnostic.com

24 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why would he not say shit like this? There are zero consequences for any made up BS if they include Gob in their story, and regardless of how crazy it is, some followers will hear it and send him a check.

Zero consequences, right!
Yup, I think my might have sent $ to him and those like him 😟

I thought that fucker was dead! How disappointing.

Afraid not. Ever since he got out of prison he's been trying to reassert himself into the hearts and minds of evangelicals, and outrageous claims like this that get him in the news simply fuels his efforts.

@EntropicLynx It doesn't take much to "reassert himself into the hearts and minds of evangelicals". Just a mention of "god" usually does it.

Bakker is still full of shit. I wish he would join Tammy Faye in a nice dirt nap.

JK666 Level 7 July 6, 2018

These people seem to live way past ‘normal prime!’

Says the guy who was convicted of 24 counts of fraud and conspiracy.

Source:

I find this interesting, because a lot of the evangelicals that are in love with the Trump administration, especially their foreign policy, love what's going on specifically because they believe it will hasten, not delay, the apocalypse.

Wow! The country is full of lunatics! Bakker has not improved with age, either! What makes it even worse, these people get rich off their insanity...that IS insane!

I agree

They get rich off the ignorance and gullibility of humans.

So true! 😟

I despair for the human race... Just look at that woman. She is the incarnation of vacuous consumption.

Jim Baker?!!!????!
WHY?

Funny... I thought Twump WAS the end times.

godef Level 7 July 6, 2018

Lmao!! Me too!! Oh the irony!!

Here's what I find amusing about this - if Trump is here to delay the end times, doesn't that mean he's interfering with God's plan? If the ultimate prize for Christian's is the rapture and to be freed from the suffering of this Earth, wouldn't they want the end times to come faster?

Why are believers wanting to delay the end times? Anyone notice that the woman sitting there with him resembles Tammy Faye? Did Bakker really talk with god and did he see him? Remember that god and Moses were buddies and Moses only got to see god's "hinder parts." That's right. Moses saw god's ass and these days god's ass is in the White House. Using Christian logic Moses must have see Donald Trump.

See how easy it is to make prophesy.

I'm sorry but how can this ex-con with the emphasis on the "con" even be allowed to be in the news. We already know he is full of $#it and a liar who is only in it for the money. People like this guy are the reason I'm sorry that there is no hell because he would surely end up there.

Yes!! Totally agree!!

This is Jim Bakker the evangelist crook, right? Well, birds of a feather hypocrite together.

Some of these Televangelust preachers are now actually convincing their sheep to send them $ for multimillion $ jets. Insanity!

death cults waiting for the end of times/days or what ever they call the end

Baker is a flake! How can anyone watch it

I guess Trump is a religious infomercial. An appropriate distraction.

There are no words.
SMFH

Why of course he did!! WTF! Talkin to imaginary people,perfectly "Normal" lol ???

Coldo Level 8 July 6, 2018

Funny, he makes it seem like these ARE the end times.

The "end times" is the time that the present generation lives in and is perpetuated Ad infinitum from generation to generation.

Nah. Too easy 😉

Ozman Level 7 July 6, 2018

Get to a doctor quick

Scary how people still believe his bullshit.

Waitaminutewaitaminutewaitaminute....

If anybody is the Anti-Christ (in the sense of being the exact opposite of the most famous things Jesus says in the NT, you know, love your neighbor, give to the poor, and so on)- it's Chump. I mean Trump.

So the Anti-Christ is supposed to be delaying the Antichrist?? I'm so confused...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123712
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.