Agnostic.com

29 3

I need some unique travel ideas

If you go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

BrandonMorgan 4 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've just come back from Iceland and would recommend it to anyone who loves dramatic landscapes and fresh seafood. It is expensive though, especially if you like a drink.

NZ has great scenery, food and wine, so does Tasmania.

Sri Lanka is next on my hit list.

Strabo Level 6 July 10, 2018

I'll second that I went to Iceland in May it was stunning. Going back for a longer trip next year.

@Donotbelieve very few as my phone basically died as we got there. About 25 mins battery while taking pics then that was it til i could charge it back at the hotel! But give me 20 mins and ill dig out what there is

@Donotbelieve Here are a couple from a walk I did at Skaftafell

@Donotbelieve A couple more

@Donotbelieve standing in America (geologically) looking across the rift at Eurasia

@Donotbelieve Just a tiny sample as I was there for ten days. It is hard to take bad photos in such beautiful places.

Sorry about the poor photos! I had one chance at most of them before the battery went!

@Donotbelieve Dont go without some decent spending money its a bit steep! But the best exchange rate is using a card. Everywhere takes them, maybe get 10 dollars worth from an ATM for the Reykjavik buses you won't need cash otherwise.

Somewhere with few people ..thus I can’t tell 😉

Varn Level 8 July 10, 2018

New Zealand is an amazing pace.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:127762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.