47 13

Men's underwear

What do you feel is the more religious of men's underwear? growing up in church I was always a whitey tighty guy, which I believed to be more looming of fruitful. soon after abandoning the idea that God was interested in my undergarments, I wore boxers. Yet, they tended to ride up a lot, so finally I've converted to boxer briefs, which I much prefer now.... and they come in much more interesting colors and patterns, which is of course very important. what is your preference? thoughts and/or considerations?

View Results Add Comment
By hankster
Options Favorite Like

47 comments

I've done some experimenting throughout the years. Now my stones require medical attention. I have settled on Boxer/Bicycle briefs because according to my urologist I need all the support I can get. I loved commando but it hurts these days lol.

IAJO163 Level 6 July 15, 2018

don't own a single pair, been commando for years.

MichaelSpinler Level 8 July 15, 2018

Boxer briefs are sexy.

Kanda Level 5 July 15, 2018

It probably depends on the package they're carrying. Feel free to post some pics and I will gladly critique for you. smile002.gif

MsDemeanour Level 7 July 14, 2018

Boxer briefs are the absolute best. Especially the stretch/athletic kind that are 5% spandex. These days, I don't wear anything else.

NotReallyKirby Level 4 July 13, 2018

Commando men, definitely.

MissKathleen Level 7 July 13, 2018

Yep, I agree with that but only because there's no option for fig leaves.

There are far more stylish briefs than Hanes white briefs. I personally like to make a trip to skivvies, a men’s lingerie store in dallas, tx, to get some rather comfortable briefs, cheekies if I’m feeling adventurous, or short boxer-briefs. Haven’t tried a banana hammock yet, but I’m not shy to the idea.

How can you relate religion to a butt cover?

Seajay88 Level 3 July 13, 2018

that's easy...... how many times have you seen TV evangelists, world leaders, the Catholic Church, using religion to cover their butts.

@hankster budumm tssst* nice one.

Mormons have magical underwear with magic symbols. They are, by the way, a major mood killer. Think boxer briefs and plain white t-shirt, cheaply made. The women’s boxer briefs and t-shirts have ugly lace trim. Also, the women are supposed to wear their bra over the undershirt.

I do not care as long as they come off quickly and effciently when necessary

Spinliesel Level 7 July 13, 2018

they aren't bras.

@hankster So glad you recognize that!

@Spinliesel I've been working on my vocabulary.

Boxer briefs are sexiest

JustLynnie Level 6 July 12, 2018

Boxer briefs, of course. And speedo's.

Just kidding.

Mb_Man Level 5 July 12, 2018

I like tighty whities because the protection Factor. I work Remodel Works cleaning company steam pipe work do all kinds of work on the sides of buildings and all kinds of stuff so I need tighty whities for that protection!

DanielYoung Level 4 July 12, 2018

I like to get the colorful sexier ones not Fruit of the Loom ones

@DanielYoung If they’re colorful, can they still be considered tighty whiteys, though?

@FutureFicus good point! LOL

Boxer briefs aren't sexy. I prefer the skimpier whites, but in fun colors. Boxers are okay for sleeping-- and I like to borrow them for my sleep too.

Jonado Level 7 July 12, 2018

Not sexy? I look absolutely stunning in mine thank you very much! 😂

Shut yo mouth girl!

@JustLynnie
No. I want more leg showing, and turn him around so I can admire that ass.

@JustLynnie that’s just a socially accepted “attractive” guy, if he was naked you’d be interested just the same 😝

@JustLynnie we need a drool emoji....yep

@Seajay88 Tru dat but still...

Ive always been a boxer person even when i was real young id tell my mom to get me boxers. Its a comfort/habit thing for me. Plus since i was a teen ive always sagged my pants a little(for several reasons), it would look pretty dumb sagging with briefs or whitey tighties lol

Tejas Level 5 July 12, 2018

Boxer briefs do a very good job of keeping the family jewels protected. I've been wearing them since they first came out. Dry fit material keeps me comfortable in the tropics of Florida. My second choice is Commando.

kensmile4u Level 7 July 12, 2018

Commando is not sexy in warm climates like florida and Texas! Sweating balls are never sexy after being in such a hot and humid climate. Hahaha!

@Jonado That's why my first choice is dry fit boxer briefs. There is a lot of water in Florida compared to Texas. I spend a lot of time in it, planning to get in it, boating on it, or hanging out on a beach/pool deck drying off. So commando is a convenient necessity for me. I also like to play on stage commando unless it is too cold. smile009.gif

Edited

Boxer briefs, hugging close to the body and keeping the goodies in place, are by far the best option here. IMO they offer superior support to even the tighty-whities which are like, no. Just, no. Why would you do that?

I've been told by lady friends and ex-wife that boxer briefs look better too, and I can understand that. This is a secondary consideration: by the time a partner gets to see what kind of underwear a fellow is wearing, they aren't going to be on him for that much longer anyway. So get the kind that works best for you in non-sexytime situations.

ErikGunderson Level 6 July 12, 2018

white briefs are oldschool christian

twshield Level 8 July 12, 2018

oh yeah, i agree. seen too many employed clotheslines to argue that.

@hankster lol!

@twshield like the new avatar thingy man.

@hankster thanks and much appreciated sir

@twshield thanks for the likes man. lol.

@hankster thats what friends do....."Like"

I am definitely a boxer-brief/trunk guy and have been for years. It was a simple question that needed testing: what underwear do men actually good in? I had no idea, and I don't find men physically attractive. So I asked around. My ex-wife liked the boxer briefs, as did a number of other women I polled. I also asked another group that would have an opinion: men who like other men. My gay and bi friends told me that most of them prefer the boxer-brief, and a lot of underwear is marketed just to gay guys (at like $40 a pair). For visuals, nothing beats them apparently.

Humanistheathen Level 5 July 12, 2018

good info.... special boxers .... the gay guys always get the good stuff.

Wouldn't it be better to pick your underwear based on comfort rather than what looks better?

@icolan That 100% depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If there's a woman in the room when I'm taking off my pants, I'm all in on catching her eye first, and being comfortable second. And FTR, boxer-briefs and trunks (boxer briefs with shorter legs) are WAAAYYY comfortable. Me undies makes some great products. Soft, cool, snug were they need to be, and they control moisture.

@Humanistheathen Thanks for the info, I'll have to check out that brand.

Just thinking out loud here between you and me and maybe forty thousand Heathens..but maybe males should be given the option of receiving Agnostic Boxer Briefs instead of a T-shirt, upon getting to level 8..??

T-shirts are great..but you can never have too much underwear...

Hitchens Level 7 July 12, 2018

I think the women should have the option also should it be deemed an option.

@hankster

Maybe an Agthong ...hmmn ..sounds uncomfortable. But yes equality underwear.

@Hitchens better to let the women figure that i reckon. Agkini? just a thought.

Edited

@hankster

Ag bra cadabra ..🤔

Think logically here. It has to be boxers. Hear me out:

• Testicles mashed against the body tend to heat up.
  • Warm testicles = less fertility. (That's why nature has them hang, though the religious would blame God for that.)
  • Briefs tend to hold the testicles too close. The tighter, the worse it is for fertility.
  • God expects the religious to have lots of offspring. You know - be like fruit flies and multiply.
  • Going commando would seem like one has loose morals. Though it would actually better serve the purpose of fertility, I don't think the religious would see it that way.
  • I equate boxer briefs with briefs for the purpose of this scholarly diatribe.

Ergo: Boxers.

MrLizard Level 8 July 12, 2018

The religious already think we have no morals so loose morals would be an improvement.

​ i like what they're wearing smile001.gif
Hiram Level 4 July 12, 2018

whatever jesus used.

GipsyOfNewSpain Level 8 July 12, 2018

shroud of luring

@hankster That will work.

I dunno about religious, but if he's going commando I'm more likely to have a religious experience!

FlippantLlama Level 5 July 12, 2018

lettuce prey?

I had a similar journey, except there was a stint of bikini briefs after the tighty-whities and before a girlfriend converted me to her preference of boxers. Now I wear boxer briefs. Y’all who aren’t wearing boxer briefs because your boys are uncomfortable should try SAXX brand... they look really good too.

Max_d_cat Level 5 July 12, 2018

I think the uptighty whitey would win most religious undies. For me Commando is the only way to go.

jbauer0318 Level 3 July 12, 2018

Commando. Florida is too hot most of the time for underwear. smile002.gif

PickledRick Level 8 July 12, 2018
Write Comment

Similar Posts

Categories

Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!